The Voice Of The Moderate Muslim.......

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats because you live in jock land that is mostly still green and your towns mostly still white......I'll swap you for 2 weeks in Blackburn....then you will know what fecking doom is pal

I need to answer this in two parts,   Is Islam a moderate religion absolutely 100% not, it is a very cruel, oppressive   Are there some moderate Muslims living in the UK of course there are but t

Anyone and i mean anyone who think's the Muslim communities are misunderstood then i've a proposition for you. Come to mine and i'll take you on a 5 minute drive. I'll drop you off in a Muslim Communi

Posted Images

ive been to rotherham ;)

So have i and ill never go again along with another shithole full of them Dewsbury

Which neatly brings us back to Shahid Malik, where all this started !

Islam is not a religion - it is a political dogma, dedicated to the subjugation of all non-believers, by any means necessary. The first to be singled out for 'conversion' will be the appeasers - to paraphrase Churchill for the second time today, the ones who have fed the crocodile in the hope of being eaten last ................

Anyone and i mean anyone who think's the Muslim communities are misunderstood then i've a proposition for you. Come to mine and i'll take you on a 5 minute drive. I'll drop you off in a Muslim Community in Rotherham but you must stay there for a week in digs. Then we'll see how sympathetic you are towards the poor down trodden Muslims. They are filth. They come from filthy countries under Muslim rule to make home in the West. Only to turn the area's they settle in into ghetto's who's place you can smell from a mile away. So who's first for a week's all expenses stay in a part of Rotherham Muslim Ghetto community. Pesky?? And if you think Rotherham is bad...then go and sample Dewsbury...Bradford...Oldham...and countless other communities they have dragged into the dark ages where it's a game of spot the white man.

what about a week for u in iraq, just before we turn it into rubble again, see what u think to that. :thumbs:

Said it before newsboy but I don't give a shit? It's a dog eat dog world. If us taking the oil ensures we continue as a country then sorry but that's life. Stabba has hit the nail on the head. Many come here I'm guessing in search for a better life then have the cheek to try and change the country into the place they escaped from. Can't understand the logic in it but its what happens. If life here in the west is so bad and were such a bad country please feel free to f**k off. I'm sure there will be another terrorist attack and I can't see it starting a civil war. I just hope after it happens things get a lot more strict and people stop pussy footing around the subjects through fear of offending. If you don't like it here or add no benefit to the country f**k off. I don't think that's racist and if it is I couldn't give a shit its my opinion.

• Like 1

Pesky - Sometimes I despair, and this is one of those times. To paraphrase Churchill, you strike me as the sort who feeds a crocodile in the hope that you'll be eaten last !

If you can't even acknowledge that there is an ever-growing threat, I fear that nothing I say will open your eyes.....................

(And for the record, I never exorted anyone to vote UKIP, or any other party.)

Crocodiles can be really dangerous, but I can't see the crocodile. You people use sweeping statements applied to all muslims as if they're all terrorists. That's wrong and unfair and driven by a racist agenda.

There IS an ever growing threat, particularly in the UK largely because of a lack of tolerance, understanding and acceptance of people of different faith. You want to blame muslim kids becoming 'radicalised' on hook handed clerics and preachers of hate but it's you people who are creating this monster...and it's deliberate.

Your right, not all muslims are terrorist, But they are all passive aggressive. You will be one of the sympathizing stepping stones.

• Like 6

An anti-muslim thread...what a novel idea :thumbs:

Well, it's nice to have some continuity don't you think ?! And I don't recall saying I'm anti-muslim ! :whistling:
It's fcuking boring. Bunch of doom merchants.

Thats because you live in jock land that is mostly still green and your towns mostly still white......I'll swap you for 2 weeks in Blackburn....then you will know what fecking doom is pal

They really have no idea what is heading their way, go f***ing independent and when they start in your neck of the woods, raping/grooming schoolgirls, trying to ban pepper pig on the tv, demanding halal shite everywhere, and building mosques to worship the peado profit (piss be upon him) dont expect the English to help you, see if France will help like they always have done.

Well, it's nice to have some continuity don't you think ?! And I don't recall saying I'm anti-muslim ! :whistling:

They really have no idea what is heading their way, go f***ing independent and when they start in your neck of the woods, raping/grooming schoolgirls, trying to ban pepper pig on the tv, demanding halal shite everywhere, and building mosques to worship the peado profit (piss be upon him) dont expect the English to help you, see if France will help like they always have done.

Hehey...no show without Punch. Showing a bit too much of your hand CC..., this hasn't got anything to do with Scotland or independence but you've obviously got beef with us too.

Paranoid doom merchants that's all you are. Peppa pig & paedo gangs....geez peace FFS. If it ever actually does happen I'll be the first into 'them' not bubbling to my girlfriends on a hunting website forum. Bunch of fcuking cowards!

Hehey...no show without Punch. Showing a bit too much of your hand CC..., this hasn't got anything to do with Scotland or independence but you've obviously got beef with us too.

Paranoid doom merchants that's all you are. Peppa pig & paedo gangs....geez peace FFS. If it ever actually does happen I'll be the first into 'them' not bubbling to my girlfriends on a hunting website forum. Bunch of fcuking cowards!

Cowards yeah. Them filthy yellow c**ts cant even fight have to blow emselves up whos the coward now ya pesky wanker

• Like 2

Not at all old chap, and you are correct it has nothing to do with independence, what I am merely trying to get over to you is the fact that in bonny Scotland, at the moment it is easy for you to be all liberal and tolerant, as it does not effect you YET, but it will, trust me it will :yes: and as for calling us cowards, it is easy to sit there behind your computer screen, saying you will be "the first into them" but when successive governments hell bent on race replacement in this country, and pandering to their every wish and whim, protect them with the full force of the law, over the indigenous English people, well to be the "first into them" would mean loss of liberty, family, and everything you hold dear, then perhaps you can see why people have held back for so long, while our children have been brainwashed with political correctness bullshit, theirs have been brought up to despise us and long for the day they take over, believe me my Jock friend we are not cowards, the English take a long time to mobilise to war but when we do, oh my are we good at it :thumbs:

• Like 1

Cowards yeah. Them filthy yellow c**ts cant even fight have to blow emselves up whos the coward now ya pesky wanker

Temper temper Kev :laugh: Not sure which particular 'c**ts ' you're referring to but let's just assume it's just another general statement about muslims again.

Take the Afghans, they've been fighting all-comers for years... totally out gunned, and against the most sophisticated military hardware in the world. They still come back for more. On suicide bombers, you can bang on about them being brainwashed into martyrdom and the X-number of virgins they'll get as a payback etc...., the bottom line is that I believe that it would still take bottle to do it. Could you do it for something you believed in?

Not for one minute condoning or supporting muslim (or any other) fighters, bombers etc., but for you to say they are cowardly..I'd say you've underestimated your 'enemy' somewhat and you might need a reality check..., otherwise you might just go and get your balls booted.

Not at all old chap, and you are correct it has nothing to do with independence, what I am merely trying to get over to you is the fact that 1) in bonny Scotland, at the moment it is easy for you to be all liberal and tolerant, as it does not effect you YET, but it will, trust me it will :yes: and as for calling us cowards, it is easy to sit there behind your computer screen, saying you will be "the first into them" but when successive governments hell bent on 2) race replacement in this country, and pandering to their every wish and whim, protect them with the full force of the law, over the indigenous English people, well to be the "first into them" would mean 3) loss of liberty, family, and everything you hold dear, then perhaps you can see why people have held back for so long, while our children have been brainwashed with political correctness bullshit, theirs have been brought up to despise us and long for the day they take over, believe me my 4) Jock friend we are not cowards, the English take a long time to mobilise to war but when we do, oh my are we good at it :thumbs:

Couple of points CC...

1) Not right up on the stats but I believe in England you have about 3x the % muslims per head of populus, about 5% to our 1.5%. In my street it's definitely more than 5% asian...so don't make out it's a huge difference because it's not.

2) Apparently they're not a race but a religion, too much of your hand again racist.

3) You're apparently up against a foe who'll gladly give up his life for his beliefs and you're worried about a stretch in a British jail....hmmm, I see only one outcome here.

4) Never for a minute suggested that all the English are cowards, there's many a brave Englishman and I genuinely have respect for them all. Just that they don't don't do their fighting on a website forum.

Ever ask yourself why there's such a high concentration of these foreign invaders in the likes of the Midlands, South Yorks etc.? Maybe the 'indigenous English' there didn't have the backbone to stop them in their tracks....probably too busy whining to their mates about it on THL :thumbs: