The Voice Of The Moderate Muslim.......

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats because you live in jock land that is mostly still green and your towns mostly still white......I'll swap you for 2 weeks in Blackburn....then you will know what fecking doom is pal

I need to answer this in two parts,   Is Islam a moderate religion absolutely 100% not, it is a very cruel, oppressive   Are there some moderate Muslims living in the UK of course there are but t

Anyone and i mean anyone who think's the Muslim communities are misunderstood then i've a proposition for you. Come to mine and i'll take you on a 5 minute drive. I'll drop you off in a Muslim Communi

Posted Images

If you feel so strongly about all this, and feel so threatened, then why don't you do something about it? Some of you seem to post endlessly on here...a fcuking hunting website..., talking about the threat all Islam poses, veiled references to some 'day of reckoning' or what'll happen when the jihadists come back. It's pathetic..., totally fcuking impotent. At least the jihadists have the backbone to go off and fight for what they believe is right. You lot are all wind & p!sh!!!

Backbone ? To murder unarmed non-combative journalists who have their hands tied behind their backs ? That's your idea of 'backbone', is it ? Would you have posted that if it was your relative who had been butchered for a jihadi photo-opportunity ?

If they aren't the words of an apologist, then I don't know what is !

No need for the melodrama Bb. 'Jihadi John' is a cowardly scumbag who's apparently killed journos and an aid worker. If that's the case I'd happily volunteer to cut his throat if he ever turns up at Heathrow. My point is that all the whining done on here achieves what? It's all just bullsh!t talk. Empty posturing and for whom..., a bunch of fcukin strangers.

If you feel so strongly about all this, and feel so threatened, then why don't you do something about it? Some of you seem to post endlessly on here...a fcuking hunting website..., talking about the threat all Islam poses, veiled references to some 'day of reckoning' or what'll happen when the jihadists come back. It's pathetic..., totally fcuking impotent. At least the jihadists have the backbone to go off and fight for what they believe is right. You lot are all wind & p!sh!!!

Backbone ? To murder unarmed non-combative journalists who have their hands tied behind their backs ? That's your idea of 'backbone', is it ? Would you have posted that if it was your relative who had been butchered for a jihadi photo-opportunity ?

No need for the melodrama Bb. 'Jihadi John' is a cowardly scumbag who's apparently killed journos and an aid worker. If that's the case I'd happily volunteer to cut his throat if he ever turns up at Heathrow. My point is that all the whining done on here achieves what? It's all just bullsh!t talk. Empty posturing and for whom..., a bunch of fcukin strangers.

So which is he ? Cowardly scumbag or someone with the backbone to fight for his beliefs ? Or are you going to completely somersault and try to tell me that he's both ? Or neither ?

So which is he ? Cowardly scumbag or someone with the backbone to fight for his beliefs ? Or are you going to completely somersault and try to tell me that he's both ? Or neither ?

If its open for a vote i would say he's a cowardly scumbag, if he was fighting for a cause surely he would use a journalist to get his points of view over,not behead him. Twisted brainwashed terrorist thats all he is.

whats your idea of backbone? carpet bombing civillians?

I have never condoned or advocated any kind of violence, and I have never attacked, intimidated or threatened civilians - unlike ISIS, al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, al Shabab or Boko Haram.

Both I suppose. Cowardly because the three guys he executed to me shouldn't have been..the reasons they were out there meant they should be seen by any & all sides a 'neutral'. Backbone maybe because he isn't sat at home on his fat sweaty arse moaning...he's actually gone and acted.

For the record...that doesn't make me an apologist or some kind of sympathiser, regardless of what you think (& will no doubt say).

Both I suppose. Cowardly because the three guys he executed to me shouldn't have been..the reasons they were out there meant they should be seen by any & all sides a 'neutral'. Backbone maybe because he isn't sat at home on his fat sweaty arse moaning...he's actually gone and acted.

For the record...that doesn't make me an apologist or some kind of sympathiser, regardless of what you think (& will no doubt say).

I already predicted your answer (and I never used the word 'sympathiser'). Your reply may not 'make you an apologist', but it certainly makes you sound like one !

• Like 1

Anyone and i mean anyone who think's the Muslim communities are misunderstood then i've a proposition for you. Come to mine and i'll take you on a 5 minute drive. I'll drop you off in a Muslim Community in Rotherham but you must stay there for a week in digs. Then we'll see how sympathetic you are towards the poor down trodden Muslims. They are filth. They come from filthy countries under Muslim rule to make home in the West. Only to turn the area's they settle in into ghetto's who's place you can smell from a mile away. So who's first for a week's all expenses stay in a part of Rotherham Muslim Ghetto community. Pesky?? And if you think Rotherham is bad...then go and sample Dewsbury...Bradford...Oldham...and countless other communities they have dragged into the dark ages where it's a game of spot the white man.

• Like 9

Anyone and i mean anyone who think's the Muslim communities are misunderstood then i've a proposition for you. Come to mine and i'll take you on a 5 minute drive. I'll drop you off in a Muslim Community in Rotherham but you must stay there for a week in digs. Then we'll see how sympathetic you are towards the poor down trodden Muslims. They are filth. They come from filthy countries under Muslim rule to make home in the West. Only to turn the area's they settle in into ghetto's who's place you can smell from a mile away. So who's first for a week's all expenses stay in a part of Rotherham Muslim Ghetto community. Pesky?? And if you think Rotherham is bad...then go and sample Dewsbury...Bradford...Oldham...and countless other communities they have dragged into the dark ages where it's a game of spot the white man.

what about a week for u in iraq, just before we turn it into rubble again, see what u think to that. :thumbs:

what about you turning out in iraq or syria you seem to want to back up there argument and spot on stabba i was once accused of being a racist on here by a few and when i offered the same has you i wasnt took up on it by anyone of them funny that

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 1

what about a week for u in iraq, just before we turn it into rubble again, see what u think to that. :thumbs:

who's to say i havn't been Iraq??

Do you guys not realise that there's millions of "muslims" living in muslim countries that have never read the quran and rarely if ever go to mosque? Just like there's millions of "christians" in christian countries that have never read the bible and haven't stepped foot in a chruch since their christening. So all of this "all muslims have to believe every word of the quran and are just waiting to rape and kill you" bollocks doesn't really mean much even if it were true.