Rotherham Sex Abuse

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree it is anything to do with islam in fact I know its not. . the fact that the majority of the f***ing scum bags are Asian is due to shortcomings in the tradition and culture of some of t

We can blame the authorities and the immigrant population responsible, no doubt they're a large part of the equation..... However, 1400 children don't get abused unless there are serious problems wit

FFS it gets worse .... Just heard on the Jeremy vine show from the undercover reporter from the times that blew the lid on this of two seperate incidents that I can't believe ... 1 a father found out

Posted Images

Asian men...........of pakistani origin.Predatory pedophilic gangs,actively grooming,raping,beating,abusing underage white girls in large numbers,Rotherham must be a nightmare place to bring up a daughter if your a white family.

Horrendus mate and a dire warning of wat can happen when traitourouse left wing we love multicultural diversity and a local labour council thats not fit to breath the same air as the ordinary hard working people of rotherham have any sort of power.

have you seen this... If you read a few of the other links etc etc on the pages ...the whole family and its offshots and its mates are all at it and they are all ingrained in our system..council/police/government,everywhere from the corner shop/taxi to the top of the chain.

https://rotherhampolitics.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/sajid-bostan-charged-with-11-child-sex-offences/

The true scale of their influence hopefully will be exsposed in the comeing months.Its only the outlining ex pit villages that offer some sort of sanctuary away from these vile people and the cult of islam they follow.

Even the pitt villages are unsafe matey... they still get fast food delivered and order taxis.

That vile fekker in my previous post is head of the rotherham private hire taxis drivers association or summat like that. . The average non muslim man on the street in this town will not and cannot do anything to these people.... they are OR have been THE LAW in this town for the last 2 decades.

It breaks my heart to see what my home town has become.

Asian men...........of pakistani origin.Predatory pedophilic gangs,actively grooming,raping,beating,abusing underage white girls in large numbers,Rotherham must be a nightmare place to bring up a daughter if your a white family.

Horrendus mate and a dire warning of wat can happen when traitourouse left wing we love multicultural diversity and a local labour council thats not fit to breath the same air as the ordinary hard working people of rotherham have any sort of power.

have you seen this... If you read a few of the other links etc etc on the pages ...the whole family and its offshots and its mates are all at it and they are all ingrained in our system..council/police/government,everywhere from the corner shop/taxi to the top of the chain.

https://rotherhampolitics.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/sajid-bostan-charged-with-11-child-sex-offences/

The true scale of their influence hopefully will be exsposed in the comeing months.Its only the outlining ex pit villages that offer some sort of sanctuary away from these vile people and the cult of islam they follow.

Even the pitt villages are unsafe matey... they still get fast food delivered and order taxis.

That vile fekker in my previous post is head of the rotherham private hire taxis drivers association or summat like that. . The average non muslim man on the street in this town will not and cannot do anything to these people.... they are OR have been THE LAW in this town for the last 2 decades.

My mate lives next door to the vile fecker Vin.Soon as my morgages paid off were cotemplateing moving away from this shit hole of a town.

My mate lives next door to the vile fecker Vin.Soon as my morgages paid off were cotemplateing moving away from this shit hole of a town.

my lad used to go to the skool just up the road from him mate.... until We had to move him after fearing for his safety when they started beating him at skool. . .very very bad times for our family... and no help what-so-ever from the skool ...in fact skool made us feel like racists.... the set of cooooonts.

If your mate lives next door to him... Tell him to hold the next THL show on his back garden and we'll all come with our ferrets/pigs/dogs/ and have a party outside their house.. . that would certainly cause a riot...lol. there would be 100 taxis on the street in 5 mins all baying for our blood...heheeeee.

I bet there are people posting in this thread who still use their businesses.

if you want any change the absolute least you can do is boycott every Asian owned business,if people can't even manage that what hope is there for them?

• Like 4

1500+ girls, victims of rape beatings torture etc in 1 uk town, probably 100s of 1000s countrywide all suffering the same treatment and where are their fellow countrymen, brothers fathers uncles... nowhere to be f***ing seen, can you imagine the rioting there would be countrywide if half a dozen muslim women were treated like they treat our girls....we should all hang our heads in shame, we have and will do nothing

• Like 1

1500+ girls, victims of rape beatings torture etc in 1 uk town, probably 100s of 1000s countrywide all suffering the same treatment and where are their fellow countrymen, brothers fathers uncles... nowhere to be f***ing seen, can you imagine the rioting there would be countrywide if half a dozen muslim women were treated like they treat our girls....we should all hang our heads in shame, we have and will do nothing

Blairs Government turned us into the people we are today

Weak frightened to speak out for the fear of being labeled

If you do say anything to anyone its whispered followed by Im not a Racist

I often shock people by saying yes I am a racist bigot and I don't give a shit if someone is offended by it

I bet there are people posting in this thread who still use their businesses.if you want any change the absolute least you can do is boycott every Asian owned business,if people can't even manage that what hope is there for them?

100% correct.

Them fookers at Calais need flogging ( hard )

There is no deterant to stop them wanting to come here

Again' it's down to those who Govern us.

The thing that pisses me off about that is,,,,it's a French problem,,,it's on French soil,,,end of

We should have more staff down there,,,or better still troops,,,look on every vehicle coming over,,,,do that for a few months,,,see how many are on French soil then,,,,there will be thousands,,,and the frogs will have to do something

have a look at this picture of this vile monsters face.... why is he is allowed bail ? that's a joke in the 1st place. . . How difficult would it be for him to get a passport and skip the country. one of them already has done. they are laughing at us. . . and we just continue to bend over and take it.

There also news that the taxis drivers are all going on strike from teatime today until tomorrow... In my opinion they should all be taken off the register and every single one of them re-registered with full CRB and background family checks..any person found to be associated with these Peado Families should be Struck off permanently..

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/rotherham-child-abuse-defendant-has-passport-seized-as-co-accused-too-ill-to-attend-court-1-7328087

have a look at this picture of this vile monsters face.... why is he is allowed bail ? that's a joke in the 1st place. . . How difficult would it be for him to get a passport and skip the country. one of them already has done. they are laughing at us. . . and we just continue to bend over and take it.

There also news that the taxis drivers are all going on strike from teatime today until tomorrow... In my opinion they should all be taken off the register and every single one of them re-registered with full CRB and background family checks..any person found to be associated with these Peado Families should be Struck off permanently..

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/rotherham-child-abuse-defendant-has-passport-seized-as-co-accused-too-ill-to-attend-court-1-7328087

There is a good chance this c**t will have British and Pakistani passport has he handed both in ?Surprising with his photograph and name this piece of filth isnt sitting in a wheel chair with his mate.With the charges against him he should have been fast tracked through the court and hung the scummy b*****d