Those voting yes are voting for:

No currency (as it stands)

No eu membership (it won't happen overnight)

No credit rating worth a sh1te

No free movement of goods or persons

No preferential trade agreements

No monetary support from rest if uk

No place on the world stage/financial markets

No inward skilled migration

No border defence

Voting no would mean

Yes you do get money from uk

Yes you are a part if a major world player

Yes you can defend your borders

Yes we will bail you out if you screw up

Yes we will pay for your education

Yes you can freely move and trade in Europe

Ironic really

You are not voting for freedom you are voting for isolation, you are more free than you could ever imagine!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

Joe English taxpayers fund Scotland's FREE prescriptions and university'sAt this moment in timeWhich would Stop as a result of a Yes Vote

Not true, they can much more of everything.......Salmond said so !! Lol

Has anyone else noted how rubbish the 'No' campaign has been?

It's currently being lead by Conservatives, right? Why is it so rubbish a campaign? Is it because the conservatives are to rubbish? Maybe.

Here's my 2 cents:

Scotland is a dominantly Labour voting area. If Scotland was to become independent, there would be no chance that Labour would ever get into government again. Any wonder why the Conservatives are not trying too hard? Could it all just be a big game of 'acting' like you want Scotland to stay when in actual fact a Conservative government would dominate parliament without Scotland's Labour vote?

I think it's all just a big political game.

Sorry you are wrong.

The campaign has been led by Labour, TV debates by Alister Darling, Gordon Brown been doing a bit.

The Conservatives have kept quite a low profile for obvious reasons.

The problem with the NO campaign is it has been too sober, clinical and negative.

If you want to rally the troops you need to stir up a bit of nationalistic pride like the YES campaign has with it's Hollywood pseudo historic Braveheart bollocks.

Unfortunately the traitor left in England do not have a patriotic bone in their bodies, so they were incapable of projecting a positive image of Geat Britain.

That was kind of my point but badly explained I guess. The conservatives would not have a problem with Scotland leaving as that would ensure Conservative government for like the next 20 years or more. Scotland is so powerfully Labour.

I probably shouldn't have said being LED by conservatives. Sorry.

No been funny joe your. The biggest poster about voting yes but on the next page your posting your unemployed ? So if Salmon feck,s it up it's no really going to affect you , your taxes won't rise you will still be getting your cash every fortnight ?

I've not been unemployed all my life, nor do I plan to be rest of it.

Salmond again.....

Talking about taxes, you know the risk to them after a no vote???

Edited by Joe1888

Aye worry not boys, you will have free everything, more police, more welfare, a free kilt for every man, woman and child

A theme park in every garden

Money will grow on trees

It will never run out

Oil will continue to flow for the next 4000 years

You can join any currency, NATO, the EU, OPEC just by Salmond saying he wants to, no questions asked

f**k it, what's not to beleive

No been funny joe your. The biggest poster about voting yes but on the next page your posting your unemployed ? So if Salmon feck,s it up it's no really going to affect you , your taxes won't rise you will still be getting your cash every fortnight ?

I've not been unemployed all my life, nor do I plan to be rest of it.

Salmond again.....

Talking about taxes, you know the risk to them after a no vote???

scotland can afford services it already has, after a no vote they and taxes are at risk..

after a yes vote we can save some money on stuff below and trident upgrade.., it can be used more wisly, on things like current serives and new,towards debt etc etc

Edited by Joe1888

Are those figures not a little colourful matey.........it's says "cost to Scotland" but in fact the HS2 project has a projected budget of £5 billion in total,!so that wouldn't be just Scotland would it now ;)

Just had a look and sorry my mistake, it's £16 billion so you are saying that a tenth of the population pick up 30% of the cost ?

How comes ?

Edited by WILF

Are those figures not a little colourful matey.........it's says "cost to Scotland" but in fact the HS2 project has a projected budget of £5 billion in total,!so that wouldn't be just Scotland would it now ;)

Just had a look and sorry my mistake, it's £16 billion so you are saying that a tenth of the population pick up 30% of the cost ?

How comes ?

ive removed the image as it isnt 100% it was expected to cost uk £25 billion, its now £48 billion. my bad scotland is paying 4,771 million pounds

the fact of the matter is we can afford to pay for our services and we are paying for stuff scotland doesnt need or use...

Edited by Joe1888

I assume by "need or use" you're referring to Trident among others.

You might not need it to do business but if you want a military alliance with NATO you sure as hell need it. It's a nuclear alliance ffs. It terrifies me how defence is treated like a luxury and not a fundamental necessity. Left wing f***ing hippies! LOL

You might not need it to do business but if you want a military alliance with NATO you sure as hell need it. It's a nuclear alliance ffs. It terrifies me how defence is treated like a luxury and not a fundamental necessity. Left wing f***ing hippies! LOL

how many countries are in nato and how many have nukes, scotland will be in nato mate, our position is one key reason

who really owns those nukes, who has the codes.. usa, master of puppets

Edited by Joe1888

How comes ?

ive removed the image as it isnt 100% it was expected to cost uk £25 billion, its now £48 billion. my bad scotland is paying 4,771 million pounds

the fact of the matter is we can afford to pay for our services and we are paying for stuff scotland doesnt need or use...

Bit like how we pay a big chunk of your share of the bail out debt, we don't need that.

Also Trident would be a benefit to Scotland seeing it is being built up there. Still the jobs will be welcomed in Portsmouth.

• Like 1

how many countries are in nato and how many have nukes, scotland will be in nato mate, our position is one key reason

Three nato countries maintain independent nuclear fleets. You won't be in nato because Scotland won't allow forward deployed nukes on their soil. That's against nato terms. The yanks have more influence than anybody and they greatly value the royal navy's ability both conventional and nuclear. Scotland want to heavily restrict that and that'll not go down well with anybody. Your location is strategically strong but with the UK, Norway and Iceland it makes it much less of a necessity. You've shot yourselves in the foot with your vote winning trident stance.