is scothunter doing ok these days, jokes aside about the vote, hes normaly one of the first to post. not seen one from him in a while

He said he might pop on here tomorrow to let you know where to send his ££ oner ,Joe :laugh:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

" You already get to choose who runs your country and we've all ended up in the shit with to many Scottish pm's and mp's"

Scotland has never got what it's voted for, the present government doesn't even have a proper mandate to run the country. Blair destroyed what was left of Labour following the Thatcher years and had to reinvent themselves as Tories by another name. Cameron and his cronies are fleecing the country and selling off the most profitable bits to their pals. The thought of a coalition with UKIP is a frightening thought so it's a no brainer for a lot of folk up here, A smaller Government will be more accountable to the people which is how it should be. Cameron had the option of adding Devo Max to the agenda but in my opinion misjudged the mood of the people of Scotland and believed that folk would be complacent and very few would vote. So far opinion polls are suggesting over 80% turn out and it looks like he's about to get a hard boot in the baws. New Labour as a party have shot their bolt up here. Come tomorrow we'll know one way or the other which way the people have voted and then we can move on. Ask yourselves this, if this wee country is the subsidy junkie that Southerners claim it is, why are they so anxious to hang on to us.....makes you wonder.

On another wee note, following the expenses scandal a couple of years ago what has changed? nothing really they're claiming more than ever and it has been legitimised. I think the reason a lot of Scottish labour MP's are voting no is that if Scotland does get independence they'll be out of a job. Didn't they just award themselves an 11% pay rise while the rest of us have had our pay frozen or been offered 1%. Time for a change! :yes: :yes:

is scothunter doing ok these days, jokes aside about the vote, hes normaly one of the first to post. not seen one from him in a while

He's fine Joe was talking to him last night. He don't come on here no more. :thumbs:

Well could you get the arsehole to send me his number. I've lost his. Cheers

" You already get to choose who runs your country and we've all ended up in the shit with to many Scottish pm's and mp's"

Scotland has never got what it's voted for, the present government doesn't even have a proper mandate to run the country. Blair destroyed what was left of Labour following the Thatcher years and had to reinvent themselves as Tories by another name. Cameron and his cronies are fleecing the country and selling off the most profitable bits to their pals. The thought of a coalition with UKIP is a frightening thought so it's a no brainer for a lot of folk up here, A smaller Government will be more accountable to the people which is how it should be. Cameron had the option of adding Devo Max to the agenda but in my opinion misjudged the mood of the people of Scotland and believed that folk would be complacent and very few would vote. So far opinion polls are suggesting over 80% turn out and it looks like he's about to get a hard boot in the baws. New Labour as a party have shot their bolt up here. Come tomorrow we'll know one way or the other which way the people have voted and then we can move on. Ask yourselves this, if this wee country is the subsidy junkie that Southerners claim it is, why are they so anxious to hang on to us.....makes you wonder.

On another wee note, following the expenses scandal a couple of years ago what has changed? nothing really they're claiming more than ever and it has been legitimised. I think the reason a lot of Scottish labour MP's are voting no is that if Scotland does get independence they'll be out of a job. Didn't they just award themselves an 11% pay rise while the rest of us have had our pay frozen or been offered 1%. Time for a change! :yes: :yes:

How can you say "Scotland has never got the government it voted for" ? Scotland voted overwhelmingly Labour and got them from 1997 to 2010 !

I will fall over if the no vote wins

It's just not viable

What's getting my goat is the yessers claiming a no voter is unpatriotic/traitorous

More like the yes voters being mutineers

This is not about true patriotism, but blind stupidity and ill educated concept of patriotism

I think a no vote is far more patriotic

You are Scottish and British now

If you vote no you are still Scottish

If you vote yes you are still Scottish but no longer British (rather unpatriotic by all accounts really)

He's fine Joe was talking to him last night. He don't come on here no more. :thumbs:

Well could you get the arsehole to send me his number. I've lost his. Cheers

He said have this instead. :D

IMG-20131230-00755.jpg

I'll pass the message on to him butty. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Scotland on it's own didn't return a labour government aye the majority of folk up here voted for Labour but realistically its middle England that decides who get's in (or in most cases Rupert Murdoch). Scotland has never voted for a tory government or the present incumbents. That's why they can f**k with the scots with impunity.

Scotland on it's own didn't return a labour government aye the majority of folk up here voted for Labour but realistically its middle England that decides who get's in (or in most cases Rupert Murdoch). Scotland has never voted for a tory government or the present incumbents. That's why they can f**k with the scots with impunity.

But Scotland wanted a Labour government, and voted for, and got one three times in a row, so how can you say you ,(Scotland), never gets the government it votes for ? I never get the government I vote for, but hopefully some day UKIP will govern England.

• Like 5

Chr15J

Nothing unpatriotic about voting no or yes, there's morons on both sides of the fence. This is about the chance for a small country to run it's own affairs without being dictated to by a Government that has no interest in the majority of it's people. If it's a no come tomorrow then we carry on as before being shafted and unable to do anything about it. If on the other hand it's a yes then we have the opportunity to do something about it and actually having a chance of having a say in how our country is run. Who knows it might even catch on and the Welsh and the Irish looking to run their own affairs and England will be free of all the hangers on and free loaders we keep hearing about.

Well it's almost time now! Nothing more we can do now really! I really do hope that after this whatever the vote we can all move on from it and be happy! So best of luck people whatever you vote. I truly hope that if the yes vote wins we can all still do well from what lays ahead and what I'm working at ATM can keep going as well as it has been for the last 6 years! Was a bit disappointed today after being told that a job we had won a not too bad size job (£85k) in faslane and a bigger job in NI (£350k) have been put on hold by the m&e company we do a lot of work for have been put on hold until we see what happens tomorrow. So my fingers are tightly crossed

Well it's almost time now! Nothing more we can do now really! I really do hope that after this whatever the vote we can all move on from it and be happy! So best of luck people whatever you vote. I truly hope that if the yes vote wins we can all still do well from what lays ahead and what I'm working at ATM can keep going as well as it has been for the last 6 years! Was a bit disappointed today after being told that a job we had won a not too bad size job (£85k) in faslane and a bigger job in NI (£350k) have been put on hold by the m&e company we do a lot of work for have been put on hold until we see what happens tomorrow. So my fingers are tightly crossed

If it's a yes vote, good luck in the future. But short term be ready for job losses in the 1,000,s, sad but inevitably true.

Whichever way the vote goes, things will change, probably not for the best. There will be a lot of bitterness, not just between "yes's" and "no's", but also between English and Scots. If there is a "yes" vote, possibly almost 50% of the population that wanted to stay in the UK will feel betrayed. If the vote is "no" and the bribes that Cameron, Glegg, Miliband and Brown have offered to Scotland are honoured, then an awfull lot of English,(who will have to pay for it), will be well pissed off ! A no win situation for everybody but Salmond, as far as I can see.

I can't personally believe they let it get this far, they should have just told that halfwit Salmond "no you ain't having it" from the get go!!

History proves it's no good humouring mad men.

Absolutely mental !!

• Like 2