Synthol... Give Your Head A Shake!

LOOK OUT ..........................I've cracked it Ken . I'll be massive :laugh::laugh::laugh: .

An old school friend has spent nearly a decade using steroids but works hard for the results too. He eats way too much salt and doesn't have long enough breaks so I'll be gutted if my heart goes before his.

If you stuck a needle in your arm it would come out the other side you spaghetti armed fukcer :laugh: ...........

:laugh::laugh: I nearly choked on my tea ............................... spaghetti armed forker :laugh::laugh: .

I'm built for speed :D

• Like 2

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate it,,, the Mrs is moody for a whole week.........

We wont allow it in the gym it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with bodybuilding its like someone walking in the gym with shoes 7 sizes too big its needless,dangerous and plain embarrassing !!

You said it yourself bodybuilding is about size,symmetry,quality and function...............only somebody who has never grasped any understanding of working the body would destroy it in such a way....

Posted Images

Very few people know the true value of steroids to a bodybuilder,infact probably only about 50% of bodybuilders know the true value of steroids so its hardly surprising most folk are horrified at the lengths people will go to in order to reach their goals.

It takes years for a person to reach their full genetic potential infact very few lifters EVER reach their full potential naturally......the myth is that steroids make it quick and easy......yes steroids make it quick and easy for a young lad to make big gains in muscular bulk,but muscular bulk is not quality lean tissue.

I wont get too deep :laugh: suffice to say i just felt the need to correct Blackmaggie in regards to steroids/synthol being in any way remotely similar....no offence chief :thumbs:

non taken nash :thumbs: and has i dont have any were near enough knowledge on it i could only go off what i have read and has you do know your stuff i will leave it to thoses that really know all about the ins and outs of it and read with interest and has for reward or risk i agree its personal choice what you do or take

• Like 1

The current fashion for a vest and disco muscles will no doubt lead folk to do stupid stuff.......as Gnash says, I am sure this and genuine fitness lads have nothing in common.

Just doesn't sit right with me,I can't imagine wanting to go on it unless I was going to die soon,or my quality of life was so poor I didn't care about it.

just seems like delaying the inevitable,with he end result being even worse.

I could sit here and say exactly the same about smoking,drinking or any recreational type drug......none of them sit right with me and none of them are good for your health......but again who am i to tell another man how to live his life..........why a class c anabolic steroid seems to get folk all hot under the collar i have never understood when the self same people happily attach themself to far more dangerous stuff......for life !

Always puts me in mind of the old " stop f***ing swearing you c**t " statement :D

• Like 1

trust me th side effects arnt worth th risk, ive spent many time in the gym, natural, but i know quite a lot of ex gym members on the dla due to strokes and heart attacks, all down to steroid use not abuse, they all got hearts and arteries like 90 yr olds, they used to compete in shows but now every one says if only they knew then what they know now

With every respect.....who are you to say what is or is not worth the risk for another human being........................for me the risk of lung cancer is not worth the rewarding feeling of smoking,the risk of becoming a complete f**k up is not worth the rewarding feeling of injecting heroin.......but i cant speak for everybody.......for argument sake lets say i have 60 years of quality healthy life 20 of which included taking steroids.......alternatively i could of had 70 years of reasonably ok health not taking steroids................who is anyone to tell me im wrong either way there are drawbacks to most things we do in life its simply a case of gaining as much information as possible and then making a balanced decision.................sadly within the fitness industry too many people jump in the deep end without first gaining understanding,but again thats no different to many other industries or areas of life.

Just doesn't sit right with me,I can't imagine wanting to go on it unless I was going to die soon,or my quality of life was so poor I didn't care about it.

I could sit here and say exactly the same about smoking,drinking or any recreational type drug......none of them sit right with me and none of them are good for your health......but again who am i to tell another man how to live his life..........why a class c anabolic steroid seems to get folk all hot under the collar i have never understood when the self same people happily attach themself to far more dangerous stuff......for life !

Always puts me in mind of the old " stop f*****g swearing you c**t " statement :D

I wouldn't condemn someone for using them properly,the results some people get are amazing and with all I said above I was slightly tempted myself to dabble when recovering from a big injury recently.

It's just that it's all temporary,in my mind it's like getting really drunk to put yourself in better mood,and to stop yourself ever feeling the hang over just staying drunk,it'll catch up sooner or later.

Always puts me in mind of the old " stop f*****g swearing you c**t " statement :D

I wouldn't condemn someone for using them properly,the results some people get are amazing and with all I said above I was slightly tempted myself to dabble when recovering from a big injury recently.

It's just that it's all temporary,in my mind it's like getting really drunk to put yourself in better mood,and to stop yourself ever feeling the hang over just staying drunk,it'll catch up sooner or later.

Cant agree with your outlook but understand it and you make some interesting points......the day we tell people not to get drunk....not to smoke.....not to get on the juice........is a day i never want to see,until then its how it should be,grown ups making grown ups decisions.

• Like 1

trust me th side effects arnt worth th risk, ive spent many time in the gym, natural, but i know quite a lot of ex gym members on the dla due to strokes and heart attacks, all down to steroid use not abuse, they all got hearts and arteries like 90 yr olds, they used to compete in shows but now every one says if only they knew then what they know now

With every respect.....who are you to say what is or is not worth the risk for another human being........................for me the risk of lung cancer is not worth the rewarding feeling of smoking,the risk of becoming a complete f**k up is not worth the rewarding feeling of injecting heroin.......but i cant speak for everybody.......for argument sake lets say i have 60 years of quality healthy life 20 of which included taking steroids.......alternatively i could of had 70 years of reasonably ok health not taking steroids................who is anyone to tell me im wrong either way there are drawbacks to most things we do in life its simply a case of gaining as much information as possible and then making a balanced decision.................sadly within the fitness industry too many people jump in the deep end without first gaining understanding,but again thats no different to many other industries or areas of life.

im only saying what i know and have seen 1st hand, but how many steroid users do you know that make old age without strokes or heart attacks?

wonder if you can inject it in your cock?

Why,,,you got problems down there mik,,,lol

Funnily enough,,,back a few years now,,,bodbuilders were experimenting with a drug,,,although I think it's a hormone if my memory serves me,,,I think it's called prostaglandin ,,,,injected in to your cock,,,gives a hard on that lasts for hours,,,I think it was first used for folk with spinal problems that couldn't get hard,,,inject that and sort your wife out,,,,I'm sure it was called prostaglandin ,,,,gnasher might know if that's the name,,,,anyway dodgy shit,,,, I know a fella gave it a go,,,24 hours later he's in A&E,,still hard,,,,docs were worried it was amputation time as it had gone all colours,,,mind not as worried as him,,,

• Like 1

wonder if you can inject it in your cock?

Why,,,you got problems down there mik,,,lol

Funnily enough,,,back a few years now,,,bodbuilders were experimenting with a drug,,,although I think it's a hormone if my memory serves me,,,I think it's called prostaglandin ,,,,injected in to your cock,,,gives a hard on that lasts for hours,,,I think it was first used for folk with spinal problems that couldn't get hard,,,inject that and sort your wife out,,,,I'm sure it was called prostaglandin ,,,,gnasher might know if that's the name,,,,anyway dodgy shit,,,, I know a fella gave it a go,,,24 hours later he's in A&E,,still hard,,,,docs were worried it was amputation time as it had gone all colours,,,mind not as worried as him,,,

I wondered if I injected it in my feet how tall I could get before it looked stupid. :D