Saving A Dog Just Cost Me £112 And Nearly A Court Case

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Popped down town earlier and as I parked up the car next to me had a little fat westy in it the car window on the rear passenger side was cracked about an inch and the dog was in the advanced stages o

Well well well .... Just had a phone call off a very apologetic fella thanking me for saving the dog and told me to forget about the window ... seems the dog was very ill last night and they had to ge

Posted Images

Like max said,,,,should of filmed it,,, or got bystanders to do,,,,and straight on YouTube ,,,face book ect...

But fair play to ya,,,you can't leave a dog to die like that if you can do somthing about it...

• Like 1

You did the sensible and right thing; but the "correct" thing to do would have been to 'phone the police and the RSPCA. As usual, the wrong person is punished, whereas the purportrator walks free.............

I'd pay someone £50 to torch the car and then she'll have no need for the window to be replaced and you save £62 :D

Failure to that get 1 from the scrap yard I'm sure they'll be a lot cheaper.

Socks if this was in a car park,,,,there might be CCTV cameras,,,that may give an idea of how long this dog had been left,,,might be worth asking the cop in charge of the incident to have a look.....

And I agree with the others,,,,just don't pay

brigzy, the police maybe but def not the rspca as that seams to enforce them as an authority on the same level as the police, which they are not.

I wasn't saying ring the RSPCA; Socks did the right thing, but ends up out of pocket ! I said the "correct" thing to do would be ring the police and RSPCA, "correct" in what this litagious mad country expects you to do !! What if it had been a kid ? The obvious thing to do is break the window, but at the moment the law doesn't look at it that way. BUT the government is trying to bring out a "Hero's Law", where you can't be done for breaking some law in pursuit of the greater good. I won't hold my breath.

Well well well .... Just had a phone call off a very apologetic fella thanking me for saving the dog and told me to forget about the window ... seems the dog was very ill last night and they had to get the dog to the vets where it was put on a drip because it was VERY dehydrated and suffering from acute heat exhaustion and had practically cooked its insides ... They whent to collect the dog today who apparently is much better ... The vet gave them a proper dressing down and told them they should be grateful for my interference as another 10 minuets would have seen the dog dead ... It's the same vet as I use and she is proper old school so she would have given them both barrels lol ... Anyway that's the end to the matter ........

• Like 16