Germany Vs Brazil

I don't follow football at all but came in to the kids having it on before that nimnong or what ever his name is (number 10 for Brazil) got injured and he seemed a star with the ball then some c*nt fcuked him up

But what I'm getting at is do you's think it would have been a different game if he had of played ??

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel sorry for the keeper . The last time a Brazilian faced that many shots it was on Stockwell tube station !

ole adolf be sitting at the fire chuffed.

it all started from a muller corner lol

I don't follow football at all but came in to the kids having it on before that nimnong or what ever his name is (number 10 for Brazil) got injured and he seemed a star with the ball then some c*nt fcuked him up

But what I'm getting at is do you's think it would have been a different game if he had of played ??

yeh they lost there 2 star players true, but looking at the Germans last night I still think they would have done them , ok maybe not by 7 goals but at least 4 goals .I like the Dutch to lift the cup sunday , but think the Germans will do it, there good all over the park, attack, mid ,defence and bloody good goalie , they got it all covered :yes: pity we ant the same , we still stuck in 66 :yes:

• Like 1

is it just me or is anybody else bored with the world cup this year, too many 0-0 ft draws playing for penalties, i think its ham bap this year

3 0-0 draws and 4 penalty shoot outs out of 62 games, its been a great tournament imo.

• Like 1

is it just me or is anybody else bored with the world cup this year, too many 0-0 ft draws playing for penalties, i think its ham bap this year

3 0-0 draws and 4 penalty shoot outs out of 62 games, its been a great tournament imo.

:thumbs:

I agree Johnny it's been a great World Cup ,,,and that USA v Belgium game was top draw,,even though it was nil ,,nil at full time,,,

It's not often I would say this,,,but I didn't want the yanks to loose,,,,

• Like 1

You,d be surprised how many Brazilians genuinely think that game was a fix.....infact you,d be amazed how many Brazilians think the whole tournament is a fix for Argentina to win it in order to get the president Dilma Rouseff out in the next election !.......Even from before the first ball was kicked we was hearing them go on about it and thinking these people are nuts.........yet as times gone on...............

The Brazil/Germany game itself was a perfect example of what a load of old bollocks the " English players have no passion " brigade talk !!..........David Luiz in particular.....how we all loved his tear stained face screaming out the national anthem with a passion.........yet running round the pitch like a headless chicken while the Germans systematically took them apart with ease.........passion will only get you so far.

Great tournament and a great experience anyway.

I didn't think England lacked passion.....they were exactly what I knew they were all along.......shit !!

They play shit football, end of story.

The interesting bit to come out of this World Cup will be to see how good Sturrige is without Suarez ;)

• Like 1

You,d be surprised how many Brazilians genuinely think that game was a fix.....infact you,d be amazed how many Brazilians think the whole tournament is a fix for Argentina to win it in order to get the president Dilma Rouseff out in the next election !.......Even from before the first ball was kicked we was hearing them go on about it and thinking these people are nuts.........yet as times gone on...............

The Brazil/Germany game itself was a perfect example of what a load of old bollocks the " English players have no passion " brigade talk !!..........David Luiz in particular.....how we all loved his tear stained face screaming out the national anthem with a passion.........yet running round the pitch like a headless chicken while the Germans systematically took them apart with ease.........passion will only get you so far.

You still there gnash?

I didn't think England lacked passion.....they were exactly what I knew they were all along.......shit !!

They play shit football, end of story.

The interesting bit to come out of this World Cup will be to see how good Sturrige is without Suarez ;)

:laugh: ,yeh see how much he carried him ?

You still there gnash?

Came back Wednesday mate managed to see probably the 2 most remarkable games of the tournament in Belgium/Yanks and the Germany/Brazil game that was good enough couldnt face sticking around for a German/Argie final :D

Wilf you say we was shit.......i thought we did ok.....we played very well against Italy and was unlucky to lose.....didnt really deserve to lose to Uruguay and drew with the group winners i dont think we disgraced ourself with a young inexperienced squad.........personally i never expected us to get out the group the only real surprise was the fact Costa Rica turned out to be a far better side than anyone imagined and they were supposed to be the banker for us.