• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many of them 55 million are actually English though?

youve left it too late malt Iv soberd up now........I ain't got a clue what I was going on about lol

I think you may find the comments are banter, pure banter and not a dig at English fans. What most can't stand are the TV pundits, reporters, media etc that think the England team have the god given

Posted Images

They could lose and still go through, if, Italy win all there games and England win and score enough against Costa Rica they'll go through on goal difference.....

They could lose and still go through, if, Italy win all there games and England win and score enough against Costa Rica they'll go through on goal difference.....

Thats the same Costa Rica who beat Uruguay and had one of the best defensive records in qualifying? :tongue2:

ill be honest i don't follow football it was a stupid bet when i was drunk,i only remembered cause missus mentioned it so will i lose yes or no

i dont follow football either but with englands track record at football i would say theres a good chance you will be winning your bet.

Got to laugh there's a naked bird pictured at the England hotel and right away Rooneys wife's flying out with 15 cases saying this will last till England get to the final , anyway the guys at work are saying 2-0 to urguay and England's out

Thats the same Costa Rica who beat Uruguay and had one of the best defensive records in qualifying? :tongue2:

Lol, yes the that's them...

Afraid you'll lose Mr T, England will get through with 2 wins no worries ( ever the optimist lol)

• Like 1

1st time ever I just don't know how this will go,? if they play like last time, and Rooney as more of a key game they might just do it.But anything can happen in 90 mins :yes: COME ON ENGLAND get in there lads :thumbs:

• Like 1

1st time ever I just don't know how this will go,? if they play like last time, and Rooney as more of a key game they might just do it.But anything can happen in 90 mins :yes: COME ON ENGLAND get in there lads :thumbs:

3-1 for England Ray....its in the bag :thumbs: