A Nicer Place

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You, ll never be able to leave Pip behind , that club foot leaves a trail Stevie Wonder could follow .

No doubt Matt will be along with a patronising post followed by a padlock.

Don't know about emotional, but one thing is clear reading through this ,   Matt and moxy I'm at a olds why you were given mod status. Your attitudes and the way you bait members is pretty plain to

Posted Images

The new rules are making this place a much more civilised , altogether nicer place to be ,

Thank you Ian B , and many thanks to all the mods who do a great job .

Sarcastic b*****d :yes:

Cheers, D.

All gone a bit childish on here tbh, all this avatar crap is just stupid, hot meat aint allowed a wrestler as his but IanB's best mate is allowed one giving the bird, it don't bother me but it seems a rule for one and a rule for others.

how come hotmeat is banned ??

seemed a good bloke to me .or did he jump before he was pushed ? :hmm::hmm::hmm:

I'm going to repeat what I posted earlier.

Warnings and bans are between the moderators and the individual members concerned. If someone is banned or warned, they are clearly told why.

Often controversial posts and threads are removed and it's not easy for members to see what has happened. Whilst that may be frustrating for some, please remember that it doesn't happen for no reason.

I was a little horrified by the wrestler... on a serious note how will his ban affect his lots in the auction, cheers Joe

just what i was going to ask he put on a day or night up yorkshire so what will happen now.?

I was a little horrified by the wrestler... on a serious note how will his ban affect his lots in the auction, cheers Joe

just what i was going to ask he put on a day or night up yorkshire so what will happen now.?

No doubt Matt will be along with a patronising post followed by a padlock.

• Like 7