Cod, A Basking Shark... And A Racing Pigeon!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was last a bit last minute, but I hoped there may be a space on a charter out of Exmouth for me and Fin when i called Mike last night, I knew he'd been having a few fish, both cod and bass were on

good day kev --------------- but fook me captain pug wash----get a shave ya scruffy c**t

I've been thinking kev............................. If Finn comes to this fishing comp he does know you have to be 18 to enter . .......................................

Posted Images

What a great day......................fish and chips for tea by the looks :laugh::thumbs: .

Was sick of filleting come the end mate...

Ended up roasting a whole fillet in butter, salt, pepper

I'll be handing a load out tomorrow and freezing a bit, would rather it get eaten while fresh though..

post-50738-0-20012700-1401567986.jpg

• Like 2

Great day kev, I've never done any wreking but it's on my to do list! Has the young lad been showing you up with the mullet yet? ;)

River opens on the 16th Ant, I'm sure he'll show me up again then lol.

I've put a days wrecking,on this boat, up on the dymented auction, get bidding on it mate, it'll be a good day, I'll sort all the gear etc

• Like 2

great stuff kev your lad looks like he really enjoyed the day,,i bet that fishing club werent to happy lifting your fish off the boat at the quay side :laugh:

They were good old boys tbh Pip, they fish the Bristol Channel mainly and Poole harbour, so they're not use to wrecking... They managed to fill a box with pout, every fish weighed for their match.. The pout went fir the crab pots.

I gave fillets to everyone who didn't catch a cod and filleted a decent ling up for them ( the crew hand caught the ling it was 15lb).

I wanted to stay on the inshore wreck and fish for bass, but it was their trip and they wanted to fish for cod.

I've got a few coming today for fish,plus a good feast later lol

• Like 1

Nice one kev. Ilove to see kids enjoying their fishing.i would love to see a basking shark, see the porpoises a fair bit when im out but never spotted a basking shark. You look like a eurovision winner mate., :laugh:

Edited by robbo
  • Like 1

Nice one kev. Ilove to see kids enjoying their fishing.i would love to see a basking shark, see the porpoises a fair bit when im out but never spotted a basking shark. You look like a eurovision winner mate., :laugh:

Don't you start mate, the wife's calling me the bearded lady lol

The only other time I've seen a basking shark was at porth curno, fishing on the rocks under the Minack theatre....

Caught f**k all, but what a sight, it was coming right along the rock face.

We could only see the dorsal fin and tail on this one, but was enough for fin to think he'd seen jaws lol

• Like 1

I've been thinking kev............................. If Finn comes to this fishing comp he does know you have to be 18 to enter :whistling: . ....................................... :laugh::laugh:

• Like 2