Cod, A Basking Shark... And A Racing Pigeon!!

What a great day......................fish and chips for tea by the looks :laugh::thumbs: .

Was sick of filleting come the end mate...

Ended up roasting a whole fillet in butter, salt, pepper

I'll be handing a load out tomorrow and freezing a bit, would rather it get eaten while fresh though..

does it travel well frozen ..... :laugh:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was last a bit last minute, but I hoped there may be a space on a charter out of Exmouth for me and Fin when i called Mike last night, I knew he'd been having a few fish, both cod and bass were on

good day kev --------------- but fook me captain pug wash----get a shave ya scruffy c**t

I've been thinking kev............................. If Finn comes to this fishing comp he does know you have to be 18 to enter . .......................................

Posted Images

I've been thinking kev............................. If Finn comes to this fishing comp he does know you have to be 18 to enter :whistling: . ....................................... :laugh::laugh:

No way would I let him fish Ry, he's such a spawny git he'd probably win it and I'd never hear the end of that lol..

• Like 1

What a great day......................fish and chips for tea by the looks :laugh::thumbs: .

I'll be handing a load out tomorrow and freezing a bit, would rather it get eaten while fresh though..

does it travel well frozen ..... :laugh:

I'm sure a bit could make it to Leicester mate...

well send some up here then :D

Sounds like you had a good day, what boat do you fish on, I've been out of Exmouth a few times on Shande but never really done that good.

Rose ann mate, mike baker is the skipper... He knows his stuff mate, not been out on shande myself,

Used to go out on. Blue Thunder, Brian Deem was skipper, then Trinitas with his brother mike deem, both out of Exmouth.

Started going out with Dave Harrison out of Dartmouth, after that, he's a really good skipper if you're ever down that way mate.

Everyone's had a share now, and there's a little bit in the freezer, next trip out if I can get it up to you I'll send some on Bob.

Or get down here for a trip!!

• Like 2

Everyone's had a share now, and there's a little bit in the freezer, next trip out if I can get it up to you I'll send some on Bob.

bob pick us up on the way down we`ll go n have a day on a boat :thumbs:

• Like 2

sounds like a good idea stig :thumbs:

• Like 1

F me looks like you've just been rescued off a desert island lol

Nice fishing both of you :thumbs: I have no doubt Finn would win the comp hands down if allowed lol

You're probably right mate lol

If we were on a desert island Fin would keep us fed at least lol

when we off then?dont you read pms?

Let me know lads if your coming, end of August onwards best due to holidays, weddings and other shit like work lol

• Like 1

Let me know lads if your coming, end of August onwards best due to holidays, weddings and other shit like work lol

don't want to put you out mate....