Cod, A Basking Shark... And A Racing Pigeon!!

What a great day......................fish and chips for tea by the looks :laugh::thumbs: .

Was sick of filleting come the end mate...

Ended up roasting a whole fillet in butter, salt, pepper

I'll be handing a load out tomorrow and freezing a bit, would rather it get eaten while fresh though..

well send some up here then :D

Everyone's had a share now, and there's a little bit in the freezer, next trip out if I can get it up to you I'll send some on Bob.

Or get down here for a trip!!

bob pick us up on the way down we`ll go n have a day on a boat :thumbs:

when we off then?dont you read pms?

not had it bob that's 3 that I know of now..

Edited by the_stig

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was last a bit last minute, but I hoped there may be a space on a charter out of Exmouth for me and Fin when i called Mike last night, I knew he'd been having a few fish, both cod and bass were on

good day kev --------------- but fook me captain pug wash----get a shave ya scruffy c**t

I've been thinking kev............................. If Finn comes to this fishing comp he does know you have to be 18 to enter . .......................................

Posted Images

Had the same with stig bob with pm's, just think he didn't want to see me lol..

Won't be putting me out Dave, you'd both be welcome down, just June and July are flat out, 2 weddings a christening and 2 weeks in Guernsey, then the comp... After that, lets go wrecking lol..

• Like 1

Won't be putting me out Dave, you'd both be welcome down, just June and July are flat out, 2 weddings a christening and 2 weeks in Guernsey, then the comp... After that, lets go wrecking lol..

end of September time then .... :thumbs: and you wouldn't of left the emporium empty handed :D

end of September time then .... :thumbs: and you wouldn't of left the emporium empty handed :D

I was planning on putting a few bits in the truck lol..

We'll get a trip sorted mate

no panic mate to suit you 1st week oct`s out for me and anytime theres a frost or snow :D:D do I have to grow a beard :whistling:

Thats belting! Good to see a youngster doing well too!!! If your ever short on numbers when you go out, lets us know… I'm only down the road and love a bit of wrecking!

No worries mate, I'll get a trip sorted.

I want to go out on a boat from here, is it sad to go alone? Can't think of anyone who would be up for it :hmm:

fooking billy no mates -------- just put your name down with a boat ask if you can make the numbers up on a trip.. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Just ring up a boat mate and ask if there's a space spare, put your name down to make up the numbers on any cancellations.

You never know you might make a few friends whilst your out there as well lol

• Like 1

no panic mate to suit you 1st week oct`s out for me and anytime theres a frost or snow :D:D do I have to grow a beard :whistling:
End of August/ September there should be some decent bass about, I'll have a look at the tides and try and pick a decent weekend....

Edited to say..... Beards are compulsory lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
the_stig, on 06 Jun 2014 - 7:51 PM, said:

RubyTex, on 06 Jun 2014 - 7:48 PM, said:

I want to go out on a boat from here, is it sad to go alone? Can't think of anyone who would be up for it :hmm:

fooking billy no mates -------- just put your name down with a boat ask if you can make the numbers up on a trip.. :thumbs:

Haha just to make it clear I have mates, just can't think of any who would go sea fishing.

I need better mates lol

thanks for the invite kev i dont let things get in the way of a good days sport lol its our lasses birthday comp wkend i will leave her a card :D WE WANT COD :yes::D

Might miss the best of the cod fishing mate, June - July are the best months On the channel wrecks, there'll be some decent bass if we pick a good tide to drift the wreck with live eels, or on a slacker tide we could fish off anchor for conger and ling ( tastes like cod), also some big bream, trip last year end of August some of the bream were up around 5lb..

For me bream and bass are the best eating fish... And on light gear the best fun to catch..

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1