KG kept the bitch pup,in fact I think that was only survivor,if memory serves me,last time I spoke to KG he said she was out learning her trade and was gutted old dog was dead,,not as much as me shall we say,,dog and bitch pup ive kept out of old to bitch im about to line are small in size,well for what I need them for,although only a young dog,stupidly keen,and had a couple under his belt,bitch just not as keen,but coming on,but I wanted a pig strong dog so bitch going to a old dog of a good terrierman which is in the make up of my bitch so fingers crossed,i hope I get a dog,

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

by Raymond H. Oppenheimer     1. Remember that the animals you select for breeding today will have an impact on the breed for many years to come. Keep that thought firmly in mind when you choose b

You have come on here and have argued with some of the most respected terrierman in the UK and most likely the entire world, ?the knowledge these men have of these dogs and their history is unreal. Yo

You know what your tough guy act is getting old. So how about this. I’ll buy you a round trip ticket put you up in a good hotel near the airport. Call you an Uber to take you to a place to meet me and

Posted Images

KG kept the bitch pup,in fact I think that was only survivor,if memory serves me,last time I spoke to KG he said she was out learning her trade and was gutted old dog was dead,,not as much as me shall we say,,dog and bitch pup ive kept out of old to bitch im about to line are small in size,well for what I need them for,although only a young dog,stupidly keen,and had a couple under his belt,bitch just not as keen,but coming on,but I wanted a pig strong dog so bitch going to a old dog of a good terrierman which is in the make up of my bitch so fingers crossed,i hope I get a dog,

. Change that to big strong dog tally lol. That bitch was a strange colour or was it the pup Edited by gonetoearth

To GTE, yeah mate, and then I drove to him, I got the bullx pat bitch off him, put it to a cracking working pat dog, them pups were bitty missy, the pup I kept was hot and cold so gave to lad up Scotland, good ratting dog, but not to good in a hole,2 others I know of doing ok,and last 2 are in k9 heaven,,spewers apparently,but I never saw them work so cant comment,,

To GTE, yeah mate, and then I drove to him, I got the bullx pat bitch off him, put it to a cracking working pat dog, them pups were bitty missy, the pup I kept was hot and cold so gave to lad up Scotland, good ratting dog, but not to good in a hole,2 others I know of doing ok,and last 2 are in k9 heaven,,spewers apparently,but I never saw them work so cant comment,,

. Ill pm you the terrier police will read these and berate you for breaking the Terrier breeding code. And condem you to Chancer hell. Now we wouldnt want that would we Edited by gonetoearth

Never had a good one off Ken but I know he has bred some. He had a litter with some black and some white all smooth,he joked half are Russell and half are Patts. At least i think he was joking...

. Ill pm you the terrier police will read these and berate you for breaking the Terrier breeding code. And condem you to Chancer hell. Now we wouldnt want that would we

when name dropping goes wrong eh

. Ill pm you the terrier police will read these and berate you for breaking the Terrier breeding code. And condem you to Chancer hell. Now we wouldnt want that would we

when name dropping goes wrong eh
. What the fook you on about now morse
Never had a good one off Ken but I know he has bred some. He had a litter with some black and some white all smooth,he joked half are Russell and half are Patts. At least i think he was joking...

[/ never had a good one just for interest how many have you had. And why you buying terriers !!!!!!!!

the man in conversation is in my opinion must be one of the nicest old school terrier man I've met, if he don't like you, he WILL tell you,face to face if he gets the chance,no messing about with the man,you want something you pay for it,makes me and my family most welcome everytime we go down and kids always leave with something from him,and I get to spend hours looking thru dog photos and listening to fantastic craic,

Just for the record GTE why is it you seek to belittle line bred dogs ,why do you think its not possible and have you ever tried to breed true to type .There are many lads on here that have their own lines but refuse to comment on threads like this because of the likes of you .Is the reason because you don't have anything remotely good at the moment or the fact you have never bred anything of any note.I'm over your way soon so why not invite me round to show me different .You are welcome here to see what peas in a pod look like but doubt if you'll turn up .No doubt you will crack a joke or two a bit nervously at the thought .Our paths will cross that is a certainty .no malice intended but I'll make myself known none the less .People like you love to belittle what is outside your comprehension ,a trait that shows a certain amount of embarrassment in what your own life holds .Like I said pm me and we can sort a meet .