• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

by Raymond H. Oppenheimer     1. Remember that the animals you select for breeding today will have an impact on the breed for many years to come. Keep that thought firmly in mind when you choose b

You have come on here and have argued with some of the most respected terrierman in the UK and most likely the entire world, ?the knowledge these men have of these dogs and their history is unreal. Yo

You know what your tough guy act is getting old. So how about this. I’ll buy you a round trip ticket put you up in a good hotel near the airport. Call you an Uber to take you to a place to meet me and

Posted Images

OHH yes,im same with russells,,I like to wipe my hands on grass if badly chalked,,ive upset a few shall we say,,i don't do it,and if I did need to do it,,hmmmm lets think maybe my line aint 100% perfect,i need to get rid of this pissy tan colour and get some proper ginger thru my lines,,blood red,fox red,call it what you want but don't dye to get it..

Top post voon,I used to keep working bulls,and mine was denied becoming a champion by his own father,so the mating wasn't repeated again,and hopefully we all breed for better,,if we are all honest DOG MEN,all our lines will lack something,mine are a bit more brains(hold back and bay) and as said dog pup ive kept I need to add a inch or 2 allround on mine,jacket and nose fine,but like I said I think honestly that all lines lack something,,or are yous all 100% happy with what you breed??

Surely not, I personally think try and correct the most obvious faults with each breeding, and work from there.

To VOON,surely not what?? am I being a little slow on the up take here?? And Elvis was a dog man,he rode horses to make money in movies,same as clint eastwood who is allergic to horses,google it,,i had too

To VOON,surely not what?? am I being a little slow on the up take here?? And Elvis was a dog man,he rode horses to make money in movies,same as clint eastwood who is allergic to horses,google it,,i had too

Surely not 100 % happy with what I have at the minute....a lil big, like a bit more sense as well. So hope to breed that into them, then linebreed back, and if it works it works....

• Like 1

Seems ive been doing it for years thought it was the norm lol. Ive been and got every book on genes ill be back in sept Educated and. Articulated in the geriatric world ooops genoligocal world. TIS BEEN EMOTIONAL GONE FISHING

Breeding from behind!! sounds about right for you.

Anybody any first hand experience of back breeding? How did it go?

Know lads that bred that way, no obvious faults, lil bit anxious for work, excitable....

Across different species to....

• Like 1

Ive known lads do it,but although pups look alright,they just behave differently than normal,,legs twitching,a bit numb,and as VOON has said excitable and to nadd annoying around holes and a bit more highly strung,than normal,,i know someone smart arse is going to say they want terriers on the edge,but not for me,if I have a cryier around the hole,its tied up way out of way or put back in box if motor or quad close enough,i can tolerate a whinge and a bit whimpering,but no screamering,,

• Like 1