Breast Feeding Mums Hold Protest

theres a big difference between breast feeding and whopping the cock out for a Lillian Gish,

Totally agree....and neither of them are acceptable in a public place in my opinion......we,ve all been caught short once in a while but to make it acceptable is just daft.......theres no reason a woman should have to whip a tit out in a shop if she organises her life properly so why make it acceptable.

It's not always that easy gnash,,,,let me ask how many kids have you breast fed?

Ok a swimming pool might not be ideal,,,and there's no reason why she couldn't get out and go in a changing room,,,,,but I'm amazed at some of you sensitive chaps on here,,,

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I breastfed my youngest for about 6 month & in the end I got him on solids he was a greedy little bugger & my breasts were sick of it , as I fed on demand it was ideal at 4am not having to ge

Surprised you weren't there.   Must've been a lesbian convention on at the same time.

Thats because you are one of these trendy " in touch with my feminine side " types......the ones new age women love and traditional women cant stand .........Im not offended by it i just dont like be

theres a big difference between breast feeding and whopping the cock out for a Lillian Gish,

Totally agree....and neither of them are acceptable in a public place in my opinion......we,ve all been caught short once in a while but to make it acceptable is just daft.......theres no reason a woman should have to whip a tit out in a shop if she organises her life properly so why make it acceptable.
It's not always that easy gnash,,,,let me ask how many kids have you breast fed?

Ok a swimming pool might not be ideal,,,and there's no reason why she couldn't get out and go in a changing room,,,,,but I'm amazed at some of you sensitive chaps on here,,,

Same here. How can anyone get annoyed at a woman pulling out one of her paps lol. Also amazing how guys can tell woman how easy it is to organize there life's better so they don't need to. I know I'd rather a woman breast fed than listen to a screaming hungry bairn.

• Like 1

My missus has just finished breast feeding our baby, was in Tesco's one day and baby needed feeding and changing (babies don't work to a timetable) when she asked where she could feed the baby they told her to go in the toilet and feed her, no baby changing area just 2 cubicles. :huh:

It dosen't bother me if a woman is breast feeding tbh.

breast feedings the most natural thing in the world and i have no problems with it in public or elsewhere but as Kay said in the pool is taking the piss get out go in the changing rooms wrap the tot up to keep it warm then do it

Kay , i get peckish about 4 am can i come in for a feed ?

• Like 1

As with anything it's just about being sensible and having a bit of discretion and consideration for others. It does make some people feel uncomfortable and kids can make that worse so I think it's just polite to be as discrete as is reasonably possible. There's no reason the woman in the swimming pool couldn’t have simply got out and fed in the changing rooms. But equally a mother with a new born will be caught out in town etc and can't be expected to find the nearest toilet so discretely feeding I would consider perfectly acceptable.

Only last month I was waiting for a lift with a friend and was day dreaming, as I'm prone to, only to receive a "haha, you pervert!" from my friend............ shocked at the accusation, apparently the direction I had been day dreaming in was exactly where a woman was sat on her own breast feeding her baby..... Fortunately the lift didn't take much longer! :laugh:

Edited by Born Hunter

My missus has just finished breast feeding our baby, was in Tesco's one day and baby needed feeding and changing (babies don't work to a timetable) when she asked where she could feed the baby they told her to go in the toilet and feed her, no baby changing area just 2 cubicles. :huh:

I would have said to them, would you eat your f***ing dinner in the toilets?

I would have said to them, would you eat your f*****g dinner in the toilets?

She did. :D

• Like 1

I would have said to them, would you eat your f*****g dinner in the toilets?

She did. :D

Lol good for her. I don't see the problem here. Do you guys who complain, moan when you see a see through top or is it the baby aspect you don't like?