Can't imagine this being an easy situation that you're going through mate. Get as much shit as possible on them, dogs in their care neglected & mutilated??? Its shocking for anyone, hopefully thousands of people are publicising this on social media & websites.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

I cannot believe they still have your dogs mate.Demand to see them.Whats Rees playing at .They arnt a means to barter with they are yours .When alls said and done i have a feeling you still wont get them back .Id be finding a way to extract them all and f**k the consequences .Cant Rees mediate a meeting for youto see them ffs.All very well waiting for the legal side but dogs are suffering for it .

• Like 2

Clive cant force or id have made him do it trust me we are having to take them to court to get them back its all legal and above board then ive court them out lying a few times now there begging to panic and pass the blame there trying to say its the police that is at fault now that the dog was killed. You should hear what they told the reporter.pure lies its a good job Clive put him right and could clarify everything i told him as well as proving they have lied over when the dog was killed

• Like 4

I don't see how they can seize your dogs anyway without any proof of wrong doing?

1. From what you said, there doesn't appear to be any allegation of mistreatment

2. The dogs themselves don't constitute evidence - you can't examine a dog and determine it's been used for illegally chasing animals

3. There appears to be no proof from what you said, beyond a mere (possibly anonymous) allegation that the dogs have been used in any criminal activity

So what grounds do they have for seizing the dogs in the 1st place?

You can't seize people's property to prevent a crime that might happen in the future.

From what you said, they're not in danger and well looked after, they can't examined for evidence and there's no actual proof they've been used in the commission of a crime.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the RSPCA doesn't have the power to do this, I don't know where the extent of their powers lie, but if they do, then in my opinion, a campaign should be launched to curtail these powers so an animal can only be seized if its neglected or if its proven its being used in the commission of crime.

Edited by Alsone

I don't see how they can seize your dogs anyway without any proof of wrong doing?

1. From what you said, there doesn't appear to be any allegation of mistreatment

2. The dogs themselves don't constitute evidence - you can't examine a dog and determine it's been used for illegally chasing animals

3. There appears to be no proof from what you said, beyond a mere (possibly anonymous) allegation that the dogs have been used in any criminal activity

So what grounds do they have for seizing the dogs in the 1st place?

You can't seize people's property to prevent a crime that might happen in the future.

From what you said, they're not in danger and well looked after, they can't examined for evidence and there's no actual proof they've been used in the commission of a crime.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the RSPCA doesn't have the power to do this, I don't know where the extent of their powers lie, but if they do, then in my opinion, a campaign should be launched to curtail these powers so an animal can only be seized if its neglected or if its proven its being used in the commission of crime.

why the fook do you think there's an auction going on at the minute, a case needs to be won to set a precedence :laugh:

How has the dog and the others ended up attacked?? I thought if a case was going through they were kept separately from other dogs? Their too busy ramming their noises into others houses of dogs being better kept than their owners than looking after their own kennels.

I dont understand why the dog was dysected and the head fully removed if theres a case of rabies i could but skinned. Shocking totally shocking, take them to the cleaners, and i hope you get the others back soon and hopefully in a ok state

as far as i can make out, in order to seize dogs rspca need a warrant from a judge or magistrate. they woiuld have to present him with some evidence that the seizure was central to the investigation of a crime, so god only knows what bullshit they have told the judge, and god only knows what kind of half witted judge was so ignorant that they didnt even do a little bit of research before signing the warrant. go after the judge as well dymented!!!

why the fook do you think there's an auction going on at the minute, a case needs to be won to set a precedence :laugh:

So far as I've been aware Paulus, the auction is to fund a prosecution for animal cruelty / neglect.

I wasn't aware that any separate challenge to the right to take the dog in the 1st place was going to be made as that's much wider than just this case, and especially as I rather suspect they may actually possess the right to seize without proof in which case its not so much a challenge that's needs as a change in the law by the government.

BTW if you're wondering why I haven't contributed then its because I'm not working atm and money is very tight. However Dymented has my moral support and I hope he can pursue a prosecution and secure damages.

Edited by Alsone

They did claim to have a warrant the police were there and i took there word for it No warrant was ever left or seen by myself the solicitor has asked twice over getting a copy and has not received one yet There has been formal complaints to the Independent Police Complaints Commission and we are awaiting there findings .They have no legal right what so ever to hold the dogs

• Like 5

I'm sure if they had a warrant they would of had to have the police present to issue it.. :hmm:

The police were present But no warrant was seen or left on the premises We have asked for a copy twice now and no copy of the alleged warrant has been received. I wonder why that is. 13 weeks and they cant get a copy to the solicitor something fishy going on or may be there really buzzy at the moment I hear through the grape vine they have just interview some one ( wont say his name ) for killing a mixyed rabbit in the middle of the road inappropriately !! one swift kick to its head and it was dead but they seem to think it was wrong of him to have put the poor rabbits out of its misery Should he have lefty it there with puss coming out of its eyes and bones sticking through the fur ?

• Like 1

I'm sure if they had a warrant they would of had to have the police present to issue it.. :hmm:

The police were present But no warrant was seen or left on the premises We have asked for a copy twice now and no copy of the alleged warrant has been received. I wonder why that is. 13 weeks and they cant get a copy to the solicitor something fishy going on or may be there really buzzy at the moment I hear through the grape vine they have just interview some one ( wont say his name ) for killing a mixyed rabbit in the middle of the road inappropriately !! one swift kick to its head and it was dead but they seem to think it was wrong of him to have put the poor rabbits out of its misery Should he have lefty it there with puss coming out of its eyes and bones sticking through the fur ?

but a bolt gun is fine :hmm:

• IanB unpinned this topic