• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

Sorry to hear about your loss mate ,they really are assholes.Just read all this through and the kennel fight dosnt ring true.Does the charity not kennel dogs seperately even from same address.My gut tells me she was destroyed intentionally ,then realising the intent passion you have, a botched attempt at producing a body was brought forward.Did they force entry to start with without an officer present ?Can't get my head round you not been charged yet won't return dogs .More to this sinister affair I feel .Hope you get satisfaction mate.ATB FD

Yes an 9 officers were present They claim to have had a warrant one was never left we have asked twice now for a copy and not received it no i have not been charged with any offence they are keeping the dogs to cause financial difficulty ( up to £20 per dog per day they charge you ) as well as to try and stress you out worrying if they to have been killed by the rspca. I was informed yesterday from a close friend that the cps will not be bringing any charges and that the rspca are now trying to. They have no evidence / nothing but need to save face for what they have done !! I will be taking to Clive later today and keep you informed

I really hope this goes well for you ,long overdue .The fact they cant produce a warrant is well in your favour i would think and i hope to god your other dogs are well and returned promptly .Chin up mate .Who the f**k do they think they are ?

Sorry to hear about your loss mate ,they really are assholes.Just read all this through and the kennel fight dosnt ring true.Does the charity not kennel dogs seperately even from same address.My gut tells me she was destroyed intentionally ,then realising the intent passion you have, a botched attempt at producing a body was brought forward.Did they force entry to start with without an officer present ?Can't get my head round you not been charged yet won't return dogs .More to this sinister affair I feel .Hope you get satisfaction mate.ATB FD

Yes an 9 officers were present They claim to have had a warrant one was never left we have asked twice now for a copy and not received it no i have not been charged with any offence they are keeping the dogs to cause financial difficulty ( up to £20 per dog per day they charge you ) as well as to try and stress you out worrying if they to have been killed by the rspca. I was informed yesterday from a close friend that the cps will not be bringing any charges and that the rspca are now trying to. They have no evidence / nothing but need to save face for what they have done !! I will be taking to Clive later today and keep you informed

Hope you get somewhere today mate..

Waiting is nightmare and its another day when your dogs are at risk with them nut jobs...

I have read a few comments on Facebook cant believe some folk reckon its a fake story :blink:

Put a link on there directing them to these threads..

Think this forums public..

Let them see the support you have behind you..

• Like 1

this might sound like a daft question... are the sspca seen in the same was as the rspca?

the sspca pass all cases to the cps for prosecution unlike the rspca who will prosecute themselves

If a warrant cannot be produced, and if the warrant is signed while the judge has not taken their oath, then it is not legal to enter a home.

If a police officer cannot produce a warrant, you are in your legal right to ask them to get off your property until they have the warrant signed and present for you to read. Feel free to ask if the judge was under oath when it was signed, as that is also a legal requirement of the warrant process.

I have a question about the warrant process with the RSPCA. Is the warrant from the RSPCA or the police?

Are the police present and the Warrant is for the RSPCA officers?

I ask because when the TV Licensing people come round, they have the police, but the police are there only to Keep The Peace. The police cannot get involved in the process.

If it's the same style process as the TV License people, you can get the police on your side. You can invite the police in, but not the RSPCA. So any police that are present will be there to 'keep the peace' and not to get involved in the search itself. Moreover, you can ask RSPCA person to leave your property, if they cannot produce a signed warrant. If the RSPCA are not able to do so, you are entitled to ask the police to have the RSPCA person removed from your property as they are then trespassing. I like to ask 3 or 4 times for the TV people to leave my property, and then I say to the police that I feel threatened in my own home and that I have asked the TV people to leave, with him not leaving, he is then trespassing. The police are then obliged to get the people off your property. They can wait at the end of your drive, as that is public land, but not at your door or on your land.

this might sound like a daft question... are the sspca seen in the same was as the rspca?

the sspca pass all cases to the cps for prosecution unlike the rspca who will prosecute themselves

cheers :thumbs:

Our local dog warden (who do a fantastic job on the whole) posted on their facebook page the other day that the RSPCA were in Tesco and encouraged people to pop along and say hi and maybe donate..

Wey ya f****r!! Never seen such a response, every commenter basically said nah you're alright!!

The word is spreading ;)

• Like 2
  • IanB unpinned this topic