first time ive seen this, gutted for you mate. it wont bring the dog back, i hope you get some justice for this. push it all the way, hopefully your actions stops anything like this happening again. good to see thl supporting.shared.. atb

Edited by Wilson2k
  • Like 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

things are far different today, charities have become businesses and like any business the balance sheet is king, when funding becomes politically motivated and biases the core ethos of the charity then an outside regulator needs to be there to bring it back to its core ethos. The problem is, the RSPCA answers to nobody and has free range to set its own agenda dependant on those people who are put in positions at the top, this makes its totally vulnerable to being used for political purposes.

Read this.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/how-the-rspca-bites-the-hand-that-feeds-it-1898150.html

All charities pay tax, the RSPCA receive approx 120m pounds a year in donations. Yet they seek not to pay any taxes on those donations. Even taking people to court to try and make them pay the taxes for them.

TC

• Like 1

it amazes me why anybody would leave money to these b*****ds they just cause misery and suffering to pets and there owners it high time they had there wings clipped

Think about it. 120m a year, the tax that is paid on it. Would you kill a goose that is laying golden eggs for you? The government will not do a thing, they may make appropriate noises and filibuster a bit, but that is all they will do. Unless public opinion changes and the donations = revenue for the government, drops.

TC

• Like 3

Read this.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/how-the-rspca-bites-the-hand-that-feeds-it-1898150.html

All charities pay tax, the RSPCA receive approx 120m pounds a year in donations. Yet they seek not to pay any taxes on those donations. Even taking people to court to try and make them pay the taxes for them.

TC

absolutely unbelievable! i like the bit where the rspca lawyer says "i hardly ever end up going to court" - thats because they threaten old, vulnerable and poor people with court action, knowing they will be too scared or too broke to go through with it!!

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your loss mate ,they really are assholes.Just read all this through and the kennel fight dosnt ring true.Does the charity not kennel dogs seperately even from same address.My gut tells me she was destroyed intentionally ,then realising the intent passion you have, a botched attempt at producing a body was brought forward.Did they force entry to start with without an officer present ?Can't get my head round you not been charged yet won't return dogs .More to this sinister affair I feel .Hope you get satisfaction mate.ATB FD

• IanB unpinned this topic