Ingles Bull Terriers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one of my daughters suffers from terrible seisures and my jack russell woke us up at 3 in the morning just in time to save her life. she was trapped when she fell had bit her tongue and was upside do

I can well believe it CS. Dogs are trained to detect the onset of epileptic seizures and even cancer. Pretty amazing animals capable of more than just 'smashing' stuff!

One day when I have the room and time I'd like to bring one of these on. Might be a few more years though, new baby, new house, new business etc.   I get the impression though that the man is placi

Posted Images

Just odd that the very animals you have to protect ya would try finish you off when they sense your weak and there for the taking. Must be the dominance thing they live by

I'm not sure what causes/caused it tbh. That terrier I mentioned before was very sweet with my mum before and after the incident still sits next to her on the couch when she goes round to the ex's I think it's just panic on the part of the dog, maybe it's the pheromones/smell given off who knows but that dog has never before or since shown any aggression towards any human :thumbs:

So this mans dogs started eating him after he fell ill? Feck me that's the last thing I'd want to hear,

:icon_eek: I think it just had a do at his ear.

Seen a Jack Russell go weird with people falling over. My mum has disabilities and fell in my house one time and the terrier went mental barking and growling but didn't get anywhere near her because the staffy went into protect mode. This is a terrier that the youngest would play with and dress up from being a baby. Some dogs just react strange to these sorts of things :yes:

thats true that mush some dogs sense somethings not right esspecially if the person is having a fit and start attacking for some reason heard this mentioned before somewhere

So this mans dogs started eating him after he fell ill? Feck me that's the last thing I'd want to hear,

:icon_eek: I think it just had a do at his ear.

Seen a Jack Russell go weird with people falling over. My mum has disabilities and fell in my house one time and the terrier went mental barking and growling but didn't get anywhere near her because the staffy went into protect mode. This is a terrier that the youngest would play with and dress up from being a baby. Some dogs just react strange to these sorts of things :yes:

thats true that mush some dogs sense somethings not right esspecially if the person is having a fit and start attacking for some reason heard this mentioned before somewhere

It's jmo like, but makes sense to me. Maybe the smells/pheromones given off kick start the predator excitement I really don't know but I've heard of dogs attacking their owners when they have seizures and such :yes:

one of my daughters suffers from terrible seisures and my jack russell woke us up at 3 in the morning just in time to save her life. she was trapped when she fell had bit her tongue and was upside down choking. ive no doubt he saved her life.

• Like 9

Just odd that the very animals you have to protect ya would try finish you off when they sense your weak and there for the taking. Must be the dominance thing they live by

It's quite common, read about it plenty of pets have done over their owners whilest having fits, seizures etc

I wouldnt believe everything you hear about Ingles Bull Terriers being man biters without any proof... I have his email address somewhere and he is also on facebook if you want to contact him and have a chat with him about a pup

Dogs like most animals cannot speak English, they communicate a lot with body language hence anybody (or dog) having a seizure is going to be giving some pretty strange or possibly even frightening messages to their animal companions hence having a fit around dogs could get you attacked. Just my theory. Not the dogs fault.

• Like 1

I remember watching a program on TV where a dog was trained to warn its owner when they was about to have fit...seems not every dog will attack someone having a fit...just some dont need much of an excuse to show that side of their nature...there was a big red lump of an ingles bred dog at a show at Margate that jumped up and bit some old man...the ingles bull fan club kept quiet about that one....as for all the talk about how he only sells to working homes...you dont have to look very far on the internet to see they was for sale to anyone who had the £600 asking price...there are posts on here saying they make good family pets!!... i remember a irish dogman very experienced with bull breeds on this very forum offered to take one to try...the breeder was only interested in his £600 for the pup...time will tell if these ingles bull terriers are as good as the hype...i think some thought they was buying into a little bit of history...anyone remember those 'Romany bulldogs' someone was breeding years back?...bet no one breeding them nowadays :whistling: