Ingles Bull Terriers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one of my daughters suffers from terrible seisures and my jack russell woke us up at 3 in the morning just in time to save her life. she was trapped when she fell had bit her tongue and was upside do

I can well believe it CS. Dogs are trained to detect the onset of epileptic seizures and even cancer. Pretty amazing animals capable of more than just 'smashing' stuff!

One day when I have the room and time I'd like to bring one of these on. Might be a few more years though, new baby, new house, new business etc.   I get the impression though that the man is placi

Posted Images

@ AKA-BRINDLE. You forgot to mention they are feed on New born babies and fluffy kitten's and at night let out to roam the street's stalking young virgin's so as too drink their blood. Atb. Mr wright.

Just 'mentioned' what i know to be fact...only so long you can sit an stomach a thread full of people making excuses for other peoples man biters...nothing personal...and i maybe right...but im not mr wright...All the best ;)

pic s of an alaunt i bred from lyndons stuff turned out to be a cracking dog, in those pic s he s not 12 months old now wait for all the mong s to say alaunte are useless and cant catch there to much dog for this coutrys laws but believe me they can do the job they were bred for and the ebt s are more than capable dogs as well

Edited by TOPPER
  • Like 2

pic s of an alaunt i bred from lyndons stuff turned out to be a cracking dog, in those pic s he s not 12 months old now wait for all the mong s to say alaunte are useless and cant catch there to much dog for this coutrys laws but believe me they can do the job they were bred for and the ebt s are more than capable dogs as well

thats one hell of a dog mate, in top nick as well how tall is he,? stunning atb mc

big g ive had alaunts here that make good bull x s look silly and a few bull x owner have converted after being out with these at the end of the day they are just a bigger more powerful bull x the jaws on them are something else