Moyes Set To Be Sacked

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Myself and wilf have had a running diatribe on this from day 1 on texts How possibly could a team that has lost the greatest manager of all time allow the reins to be taken up by a guy who has won no

Moyes

fans across the country have reacted to the news david moyes has been sacked...............                                                                        

Posted Images

"It's an unusual club Manchester United, it really is," said Ferguson at the Red Devils' end-of-season awards dinner.

"If you look at the behaviour of some clubs, sacking managers left, right and centre.

"I'm not naming any one club - it's the whole bloody lot of them.

"We as a club show patience, show trust, show loyalty and it's rewarded.

For the last 3/4 years I have heard Everton moan about Moyes , they made valid points about his lack of ambition , his safety first ,play the percentages style of play , his "we cant compete with the big boys " outlook ,he had the mentality that EFC were a small club and should be happy with 6th or 7 th place and the occasional back to the walls win against bigger better teams , his substitutions are so predictable it laughable , he was ok for bringing a bit of stability to the club and making them hard to beat , that was it .The think is , if that bunch of not very bright ugly fekers that go to Goodison park , could clearly see his shortcomings ,then why couldn't an experienced manager like purple nose .While I,m at it , it was cringy the way he got the job , summoned to Fergys house and told he had a job that he hadn't even applied for , the arrogance of Man Utd and his cap in hand defrence to what he obviously considered his betters made me sick .

. Ah. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Be terrible if someone bought it to display in thier ground, though to be fair Fergie did like a ticking clock in olde Scaffold taking the piss out of other clubs...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/David-Moyes-Chosen-One-Manchester-United-Banner-/321385852709?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item4ad416ef25#ht_684wt_922

Be terrible if someone bought it to display in thier ground, though to be fair Fergie did like a ticking clock in olde Scaffold taking the piss out of other clubs...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/David-Moyes-Chosen-One-Manchester-United-Banner-/321385852709?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item4ad416ef25#ht_684wt_922

yeh it come back in bit them on there arse now though.

He has 4 million to help his pride. Fook him

who do you think will get his job, next season ? Giggs only here until they get somebody else .?
in all honesty moyes was a mugg to even consider taking th man utd job but i praise the lord he did The man who know follows will have breathing space for a while and a war chest giggs is a great choise to in the interim the fans support him and the players will for a time , who will they bring in I think it will be a forighen manager Who . your guess is as good as mine it will be a drawn out debarcle i dont see it being done till late summer

He has 4 million to help his pride. Fook him

who do you think will get his job, next season ? Giggs only here until they get somebody else .?
in all honesty moyes was a mugg to even consider taking th man utd job but i praise the lord he did The man who know follows will have breathing space for a while and a war chest giggs is a great choise to in the interim the fans support him and the players will for a time , who will they bring in I think it will be a forighen manager Who . your guess is as good as mine it will be a drawn out debarcle i dont see it being done till late summer

Don't think they can afford to let this drag out to late summer.

Miss the transfer windows and another year of turmoil.

Anymore pics clipo lol

fans across the country have reacted to the news david moyes has been sacked...............

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

post-92146-0-62507900-1398190296_thumb.jpg

• Like 4