Moyes Set To Be Sacked

can utd afford to gamble again considering the money talked in transfer funds etc I think its being said that van gaal will get it with gigs as his assistant

The only thing with van gal and the other top managers it's a short term fix.

They want long term consistency, that's why they thought Davey moyes would be a good replacement with the time he spent at Everton.

But didn't work out as he was out his depth and plays shite football.

He made Everton a hard mid table team to beat.

He's tried to make utd into a hard team to beat which was the wrong attitude.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Myself and wilf have had a running diatribe on this from day 1 on texts How possibly could a team that has lost the greatest manager of all time allow the reins to be taken up by a guy who has won no

Moyes

fans across the country have reacted to the news david moyes has been sacked...............                                                                        

Posted Images

Before Moyes came in, I questioned if Solskjaer would get the job with coaching from Giggs, Scholes and Gary Neville.. It seemed like he had been groomed for the job first in the club then off it's Molde to get a bit more experience...

My heart would love to see a management set up made up of the old "class of 92"...

My heads nagging me and saying there's a bit it buying to be done, would you give a brand new manager 150 mil to spend? Even if it is Giggs lol....

Good result yesterday, and I liked his subs, particular putting Hernandez on when the game was already won, go get more goals..

He's got 3 games to try and take a bit of a good feeling into the summer, could be another interesting pre season at UTD...

If it was the choice between some Jonny come lately manager or a dude like Giggs who has played at the level he has, won what he has won and played with and against the players and teams he has then I personally wouldn't think twice about trusting him with the money........nobody top level players more than other top level players.

With Scholes in the mix as well, a bloke who to me was everything a professional should be, I don't see how it can be better.

It works all ways round, commercially and from a football point of view.......1 game don't mean much but if he can get them playing after the season they have had then he has got to be right up there for consideration

As a fan I'd love it to work out that way mate, I think Gary Neville in the mix would be key, his experience with England would help a lot... Plus he talks a lot of sense IMO...

Here's the problem though.... It all goes wrong, and the legend of those players are slightly tarnished.. Look how some muppets have jumped on Fergie, because it's his fault that Moyes failed or at least his fault In Picking him, these are fans of UTD Ffs ... How fickle can you be..

No one knows UTD better than the people sat on the bench yesterday, and with the right guidance it could work...

You can't tarnish gold, they have nothing to prove football wise.......the record speaks for itself.

You can't odds football fans who don't understand football.....let them slag away I say.

Moyes was a nothing manager who had won precisely nothing special as a player or manager and certainly not season after season yet he was afforded the big banner, the hype......shows how much your average fan understands football so you can't worry about that IMHO

• Like 2

Even if Utd win the rest of their games in spectacular fashion id be amazed if Giggs was given the job full time.......much as we all love the romance of players being loyal to their club or " Utd through and through " and all the other phrases we all use.............i cant see one of the worlds biggest football clubs giving a man his football management debut.........if it went tits up you can already see the headlines now......personally i think they will go for the Dutchman or alternatively the next biggest proven name......once bitten and all that.

• Like 1

Even if Utd win the rest of their games in spectacular fashion id be amazed if Giggs was given the job full time.......much as we all love the romance of players being loyal to their club or " Utd through and through " and all the other phrases we all use.............i cant see one of the worlds biggest football clubs giving a man his football management debut.........if it went tits up you can already see the headlines now......personally i think they will go for the Dutchman or alternatively the next biggest proven name......once bitten and all that.

:yes: Yep, club's too big, too prosperous.

Right now the wound needs a there, there, there, but the dressing will come from abroad. ;)