Moyes Set To Be Sacked

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Myself and wilf have had a running diatribe on this from day 1 on texts How possibly could a team that has lost the greatest manager of all time allow the reins to be taken up by a guy who has won no

Moyes

fans across the country have reacted to the news david moyes has been sacked...............                                                                        

Posted Images

Nuffin todo with fergie.

Nothing to do with him :icon_eek: ......He was the " chosen one " wasnt he ?.......Surely thats got to be the biggest decision Fergie ever got wrong in his whole Utd career.

Na, it's not fault he's shite

Well with that logic he could of bought me to play centre forward and not be held accountable when i completely f**k everything up !.........I thought Fergie was supposed to know a thing or two about football.

, but can't see RVP selling for much now after another season of injuries, so as he's a proven goal scorer when fit I'm sure the next manager will keep him...

I can see him going straight back to Arsenal.

• Like 1

I think the mata deal was done on the sly before Rooney signed on again... Like for like in a way

Nash, I totally agree , RVP will go where is best for His bank, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised at him going to City or Chelsea and sit on the bench ..

Edited by THE STIFFMEISTER

Nuffin todo with fergie.

Nothing to do with him :icon_eek: ......He was the " chosen one " wasnt he ?.......Surely thats got to be the biggest decision Fergie ever got wrong in his whole Utd career.

Na, it's not fault he's shite

Well with that logic he could of bought me to play centre forward and not be held accountable when i completely f**k everything up !.........I thought Fergie was supposed to know a thing or two about football.

I don't think so your going extreme.

Moyes done good with what he had at Everton for years.

Not saying they were world beaters but were hard to beat.

Think Alex ferguson thought he was like younger version of himself.

Fergie was an achiever before going to utd thou.

Personally think that's moyes downfall he was out his depth with the players and experience.

I still think moyes biggest mistake was changing the back room. Staff

, but can't see RVP selling for much now after another season of injuries, so as he's a proven goal scorer when fit I'm sure the next manager will keep him...

I can see him going straight back to Arsenal.

It's paying his wages for 10 games a season is the problem.

I think the idea was Moyes would carry on where Fergie left off, keep it nice and steady so to speak....... well that never quite happened, in he went and out went everyone else :blink: .... the side needed a bit of a revamp, the club didn't... Fergie had the set up in place, this would always be a tough year, but to not compete at any level just is not good enough for a club who compete every year ( forget winning for a bit, but to roll over so many times in one season)...

So your new man comes in, out goes the backroom staff Moyes has put together, and UTD start again.....

Stewies right (for once :D )... it'll take a while now, it's wholesale change time, where as some clubs have moved on very nicely.....

• Like 1

I think the idea was Moyes would carry on where Fergie left off, keep it nice and steady so to speak....... well that never quite happened, in he went and out went everyone else :blink: .... the side needed a bit of a revamp, the club didn't... Fergie had the set up in place, this would always be a tough year, but to not compete at any level just is not good enough for a club who compete every year ( forget winning for a bit, but to roll over so many times in one season)...

So your new man comes in, out goes the backroom staff Moyes has put together, and UTD start again.....

Stewies right (for once :D )... it'll take a while now, it's wholesale change time, where as some clubs have moved on very nicely.....

Are we to believe then that his plans were never discussed with Fergie ?......that he got his foot in the door and then started chopping and changing with no input from Fergie at all ?.............I think Fergie fell into this " working class Glasgow roots " stuff and saw Moyes as a re - run of himself..........Fergie was as big as the club itself hence why they took his word to the bank.....and he was wrong !..........im just curious as to whether that would leave a stain on his reputation in fans eyes.

Are we to believe then that his plans were never discussed with Fergie ?......that he got his foot in the door and then started chopping and changing with no input from Fergie at all ?.............I think Fergie fell into this " working class Glasgow roots " stuff and saw Moyes as a re - run of himself..........Fergie was as big as the club itself hence why they took his word to the bank.....and he was wrong !..........im just curious as to whether that would leave a stain on his reputation in fans eyes.

Can't alter his reputation mate, he achieved too much for that to ever be tainted IMO....

I think he stayed out of it, it was Moyes job to do, perhaps Fergie saw him as the right man due to his similar upbringing etc... At the end of the day the Glazers didn't trust him with their money, whoever comes in next is their decision (i'd think)...

As for managers not wanting tio be at UTD, I'm not so sure about that, to a top manager it's still a top job, and now you're not following Fergie, you're following Moyes and a disastrous season... the prospect of a rebuilding job at UTD would be a very tempting offer for a top manager IMO

I think any utd fan that slagged or disrespect fergie after what he's done for the club needs give them selfs a shake.

• Like 1

Can't alter his reputation mate, he achieved too much for that to ever be tainted IMO....

I think he stayed out of it, it was Moyes job to do, perhaps Fergie saw him as the right man due to his similar upbringing etc... At the end of the day the Glazers didn't trust him with their money, whoever comes in next is their decision (i'd think)...

As for managers not wanting tio be at UTD, I'm not so sure about that, to a top manager it's still a top job, and now you're not following Fergie, you're following Moyes and a disastrous season... the prospect of a rebuilding job at UTD would be a very tempting offer for a top manager IMO

Like who?

How you show true colours as a Man Utd fan...Sing when you're winning and gloat like fcuk.

Start losing and turn on the squad that previously won the league.

Pathetic but funny .

Still i suppose you could all support your noisy neighbours till you'se climb out of the doldrums :laugh::laugh::laugh:

For the last 3/4 years I have heard Everton moan about Moyes , they made valid points about his lack of ambition , his safety first ,play the percentages style of play , his "we cant compete with the big boys " outlook ,he had the mentality that EFC were a small club and should be happy with 6th or 7 th place and the occasional back to the walls win against bigger better teams , his substitutions are so predictable it laughable , he was ok for bringing a bit of stability to the club and making them hard to beat , that was it .

The think is , if that bunch of not very bright ugly fekers that go to Goodison park , could clearly see his shortcomings ,then why couldn't an experienced manager like purple nose .

While I,m at it , it was cringy the way he got the job , summoned to Fergys house and told he had a job that he hadn't even applied for , the arrogance of Man Utd and his cap in hand defrence to what he obviously considered his betters made me sick .

• Like 1