Moyes Set To Be Sacked

Well, I think it's f***ing tidy......round the in laws again yesterday for dinner, just heard it was 2-0 to Everton on the radio as I pulled up.

Father in law never stopped on about Moyes for the last 2 years or Man U for the last 20!!!......."Moyes is the man then" says I as he opens the door

"Err, what's that......what's the score"

"Your losing 2-0"

"Oh, oh......err, beef for dinner tonight"

Yeah sure it is ya silly old c**t, sat and watched my hammers get destroyed by Man U round your house a few times and had to listen to it, we'll, I still love my hammers but we can't get a peep out of you about Man U these days !!

f**k, I hope he stays, this will never get old to me !! Lol lol

• Like 1

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Myself and wilf have had a running diatribe on this from day 1 on texts How possibly could a team that has lost the greatest manager of all time allow the reins to be taken up by a guy who has won no

Moyes

fans across the country have reacted to the news david moyes has been sacked...............                                                                        

Posted Images

Well, I think it's f*****g tidy......round the in laws again yesterday for dinner, just heard it was 2-0 to Everton on the radio as I pulled up.

Father in law never stopped on about Moyes for the last 2 years or Man U for the last 20!!!......."Moyes is the man then" says I as he opens the door

"Your losing 2-0"

Yeah sure it is ya silly old c**t, sat and watched my hammers get destroyed by Man U round your house a few times and had to listen to it, we'll, I still love my hammers but we can't get a peep out of you about Man U these days !!

. He got a rousing welcome of us too lol.

Well, I think it's f*****g tidy......round the in laws again yesterday for dinner, just heard it was 2-0 to Everton on the radio as I pulled up.

"Your losing 2-0"

Come on now Wilf, surely there's a commandment for gloating, or smugness.. Or generally kicking a man when he's down, this is a time for empathy for your fellow man... Even if they are UTD fans... Lol..

Some big mistakes before a ball was even kicked may have been his undoing, The next man in will be handed a huge kitty, he can't afford to f**k up...

• Like 1

"Your losing 2-0"

Come on now Wilf, surely there's a commandment for gloating, or smugness.. Or generally kicking a man when he's down, this is a time for empathy for your fellow man... Even if they are UTD fans... Lol..

Some big mistakes before a ball was even kicked may have been his undoing, The next man in will be handed a huge kitty, he can't afford to f**k up...

Mate I am choked for all the Man U fans, I really am............nah, just kidding, I think it's f***ing brilliant ! Lol lol

50% of their fans will be saying " I wonder if I should get a Real Madrid shirt this summer......I always liked that one better " lol lol

"Your losing 2-0"

Mate I am choked for all the Man U fans, I really am............nah, just kidding, I think it's f*****g brilliant ! Lol lol

50% of their fans will be saying " I wonder if I should get a Real Madrid shirt this summer......I always liked that one better " lol lol

. The next band wagon will be along soon Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 1

It suddenly makes sense.. Moyes' contract stated that he was only entitled to a year's compo if he failed to qualify for the champions league and was sacked.. The loss yesterday made it mathematically impossible and triggered the clause..

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/david-moyes-to-be-sacked-manager-waits-for-ruthless-sacking-but-manchester-uniteds-decision-was-made-in-february-9273567.html

It suddenly makes sense.. Moyes' contract stated that he was only entitled to a year's compo if he failed to qualify for the champions league and was sacked.. The loss yesterday made it mathematically impossible and triggered the clause..

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/david-moyes-to-be-sacked-manager-waits-for-ruthless-sacking-but-manchester-uniteds-decision-was-made-in-february-9273567.html

. The man below would have done a better job" ,NOT LIKE THAT JUST LIKE THAT HAW HAW HAW "