Nice Country Walk

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell you summat now pal , i love this dog to bits, and she loves me, in return, i go the extra mile to put work in front of her, im 70, in may, and to think i can spend the rest of my days with such a

I remember owning a whippet as a kid,i probably got more satisfaction,enjoyment and pleasure from the hours I spent with that dog,than any other since.At the time I did,nt know the mutts limitations a

so in she goes, after em

Posted Images

I remember one of my old mentors like you iww who was in his 70s worked his lurcher like you do your whippet and he took everything in numbers when he was younger he lived the dream but he took as more pleasure watching his dog work daytime time getting a few bunnies here and there than taking numbers he said replace pressure with pleasure and then you will appreciate your dog more

• Like 1

I remember one of my old mentors like you iww who was in his 70s worked his lurcher like you do your whippet and he took everything in numbers when he was younger he lived the dream but he took as more pleasure watching his dog work daytime time getting a few bunnies here and there than taking numbers he said replace pressure with pleasure and then you will appreciate your dog more

Good words them :thumbs:

• Like 1

as been said wise words love to see the dogs work if you get something its a bonus

• Like 1

I remember owning a whippet as a kid,i probably got more satisfaction,enjoyment and pleasure from the hours I spent with that dog,than any other since.At the time I did,nt know the mutts limitations and at times neither did she,the more I wanted from a days hunting led me on another path,yet this path as never given me the same pleasure as that youthful ignorance and bliss,i envy you that you never seem to have lost the reality and realism of the sport,im saying this in a genuine manner with no hidden agenda mucker.At some time I know ill go back to the realism of the whippet,i envy you,the whippet and your camera nous.

Tell you summat now pal , i love this dog to bits, and she loves me, in return, i go the extra mile to put work in front of her, im 70, in may, and to think i can spend the rest of my days with such a great pal, well say no more, the times ive had and having with her, i couldnt be any happier if i won the fekin lottery, its nowt to do with her catches, but must admit, she dunna do bad, its the freedom i have when were out there, the countryside, the changing seasons, im rambling now

i hope i am able to get out and about and enjoying a dog as much as you when i am 70 mate. great pics as always :thumbs:

IWW, [BANNED TEXT] a legend u hit the nail on the head the only person my dog has to impress and please is me ! I love just going for a walk and watching the dog work and enjoy what it's doing and I love looking back on the photos I have taken id look at them 100 times and still enjoy them, I am 30 and just had a knee operation and it's doin my head in not been able to get out with the dogs for a walk around so I hope I am still doing this at 70 mate there's nothing better

Atb

I remember owning a whippet as a kid,i probably got more satisfaction,enjoyment and pleasure from the hours I spent with that dog,than any other since.At the time I did,nt know the mutts limitations and at times neither did she,the more I wanted from a days hunting led me on another path,yet this path as never given me the same pleasure as that youthful ignorance and bliss,i envy you that you never seem to have lost the reality and realism of the sport,im saying this in a genuine manner with no hidden agenda mucker.At some time I know ill go back to the realism of the whippet,i envy you,the whippet and your camera nous.

Tell you summat now pal , i love this dog to bits, and she loves me, in return, i go the extra mile to put work in front of her, im 70, in may, and to think i can spend the rest of my days with such a great pal, well say no more, the times ive had and having with her, i couldnt be any happier if i won the fekin lottery, its nowt to do with her catches, but must admit, she dunna do bad, its the freedom i have when were out there, the countryside, the changing seasons, im rambling now

great pics great scenery thanks for sharing yas carry on work whippet ,thar dogs a credit ta yas .atb bunnys.
  • 2 weeks later...

is that walk through public /b/paths , or you in fields with permission .By me you got no chance walking round with a running dog type, you walk round with a gun dog lab or spaniel or any type breed and your ok. They are paranoid about lurchers etc, famers,keepers,and its been the same since ive lived here 24 years, and yet there not much here anyway lol. ive had enough ,hoping to sell my house and fook off from this place, and move to your neck of the woods lol . I am looking to go to different area though .Mind you it's a bit better with Buck as they fooked they carnt work out what he is lol, which is great, as he will get big or small stuff , if there was any there .!