Normally id be confident saying im as strong and fit as a man half my age ( well maybe two thirds then :D ).......but this last week ive been getting diabolical pains in my chest thought i was having heart attack the other day........hardly been out the house all week,hence i been mincing about on here a lot !................the ol woman keeps on with the usual " its a sign you need to slow down "......but all things considered i think i have an unusually durable structure and plan to keep up a very active life until such time natures dictates a rethink.............which with these pains could well be now :laugh:

Fukc me spending a week in the house with a bit of heart burn ... You need a bottle of MAN THE FUKC UP ... I had dyptheria last week and worked every day :D ..........

• Like 1

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Note to anyone doing work for Paulus, get paid in cash up front !! Lol lol

I've noticed lately that the land around me is changing, the hills are getting bloody steeper !!

Have you any idea who the father is?

going down fast now, but carnt complain had good old life, I was strong+fit like a feckin lion from 30 -40 :yes: but sadly going down to quick now 61 , pity you carnt turn the clock back as they say :yes:

Nah this is more than just heartburn im a f****n hardcase its got to be at least a collapsed lung :D

Scarey shit though boys i was pinned to the sofa giving it the old " get me an ambulance now " !!.............................................................................................................But these ranitidine seem to of eased it a bit :icon_redface:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

Nah this is more than just heartburn im a f****n hardcase its got to be at least a collapsed lung :D

Scarey shit though boys i was pinned to the sofa giving it the old " get me an ambulance now " !!.............................................................................................................But these ranitidine seem to of eased it a bit :icon_redface:

Sounds like fluid on the lung to me ... Send me your post code and I will come and whack in a chest drain for you :thumbs: .........

• Like 1

My father in law gets them, he swears by em, fook goin quacks tho I just get missus to get me zantac from shops lol

No i went for the full 9 yards.....ecg,chest x ray the lot :D .......can never be too careful when you,ve put your body under the stress i have over the years i thought thats it another steroid induced cardiac waste of life :laugh:

• Like 1

Sounds like fluid on the lung to me ... Send me your post code and I will come and whack in a chest drain for you :thumbs: .........

Will you wear a nurses uniform :boogy: .......................................................................with some nice cammo wellies.

I've only just started a family at nearly 40, I'm still in good shape, so plan on keeping on top of things for a good while yet, my old man is 73 & still going strong, he's keeps busier than me!........he was talking about getting a bull mastiff the other day, the mad old fooker...lol

• Like 1