• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Note to anyone doing work for Paulus, get paid in cash up front !! Lol lol

I've noticed lately that the land around me is changing, the hills are getting bloody steeper !!

Have you any idea who the father is?

Nah this is more than just heartburn im a f****n hardcase its got to be at least a collapsed lung :D

Scarey shit though boys i was pinned to the sofa giving it the old " get me an ambulance now " !!.............................................................................................................But these ranitidine seem to of eased it a bit :icon_redface:

Sounds like fluid on the lung to me ... Send me your post code and I will come and whack in a chest drain for you :thumbs: .........

Will you wear a nurses uniform :boogy: .......................................................................with some nice cammo wellies.

Oooooo matron .......

• Like 1

I,m 57 or 58 .....

F**king murder, isn't it, Al'; When ye get to that age when the mind's just starting to slip away and ye can't even remember how f**king old you are!

I lost track, a few years ago, of how old I was. F**k it. Doesn't matter. I tell the horses, every night; " See ye in the morning. Give ye ye breakfast ~ If I'm still around to. "

Best of all, I've realised that Rosie Horse, the ungrateful mare, will definitely out live me. Now, I gleefully torment her with daily reminders that she'll be f**ked when I go.

53 this year,getting older really starting to get to me,in my early 40s i was still running/training working nightclub doors etc now bodys starting to show wear and tear.earlier years i served in the forces so always fit, 30s/40s ran numerous half marathons for charities.nowdays kids growing up and the years now pass way to quickly for me.

Shot twice worked down the pit carried the hod worked on demolition worked scaffolding for five years now grafting my crackers off in a wharehouse in my mid fiftys yes its official i am fekin bolloxed.

Who did you upset ? How did that happen?

I,m 57 or 58 .....

F**king murder, isn't it, Al'; When ye get to that age when the mind's just starting to slip away and ye can't even remember how f**king old you are!

I lost track, a few years ago, of how old I was. F**k it. Doesn't matter. I tell the horses, every night; " See ye in the morning. Give ye ye breakfast ~ If I'm still around to. "

Best of all, I've realised that Rosie Horse, the ungrateful mare, will definitely out live me. Now, I gleefully torment her with daily reminders that she'll be f**ked when I go.

Fork me pete Thats a bit morbid............................ I'll try it on the kids :D

• Like 1

Is anyone else on the NSAI Naproxen? It is absolutely brilliant for arthritis. Before I started taking it I had not had a full nights sleep in about 20 years. Now I can turn over in the night without getting the shooting pains in my neck and shoulders.

TC

I remember you mentioning them on the shoulder thread TC .............I'll probably end up on them later in life.

The side effects are pretty right if I remember correctly ?

im 51 and have to go get a few goats sunday,it doesnt do yer knees any good these days ,i still think im 21,act like a ten year old she says and have the body of a 75 year old but onwards and upwards,lol

I remember you mentioning them on the shoulder thread TC .............I'll probably end up on them later in life.

The side effects are pretty right if I remember correctly ?

To be honest I don't have any side effects with them, but I take an antacid just in case but there are a few side effects that can happen with them.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/naproxen-side-effects.html

:icon_eek:

TC

Edited by tiercel