Added Bull/staff Blood

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here's a train of thought to peruse over. at the end of the 18th and into the 19th century, if we are to believe the history books, certain sporting types began crossing the heavy bodied bulldogs of t

what are the E.B.T.cross terrier's like when it comes to reproducing? I know when they were crossed into a.p.b.t. and staffords they produced some animals that were more than capable of the task for w

a edited version of the F.Buck interview published on the net in the USA Frank Buck’s first terrier came to him from his father, a gypsy who had kept his own type of terrier for many years – a line

Posted Images

Cant see why you cant dig to this dog you could dig all day long to a dog this size

And before any one says yeah when hes stuck i mean theres plenty of earths you could work him on

Nice bitch Tim, do you know what she weighed, my lad is 15" and 12 months. Looks abit bully but from two working Patterdales, seems to be a lot of this type around at the mo.

cb8200ac1e9b75d563e938bce4a20f85.jpg

Some must have got it right years ago and had the whole package, it's called through backs, what the made of an not umpteen wage packets, and others who all they seen, was the modern day cross and hype.. Ya can't forget the best

Some don't know where there dog's come from and are just throwing in the names that sound better, they all come from someone, who worked them for a long time, and not for profit

I get you now mate......

Cs, how can you breed a unique dog into a terrier these days,, lik . You say without it really working below ground, and many of digs, it is just not happening much but only person who are copying, and ruining dog's in the long term?

• 2 months later...

and just exactly how do you breed from a "Dead game" dog???? . before it is worked. :thumbs: ....sorry couldnt resist :huh:

But you wont know its dead game...until its dead!! :thumbs: ...but breeding from dogs before they are worked/untested seems to be the way of things in this day and age...i've read some Crap on here over the years...but trying to claim whole lines of KC show Staffords where "all dead game"...is just about the dumbest thing i ever read!...some people must live in a fantasy world :yes:

• Like 1

This entire topic of dead game dogs is total nonsense!......A terriers job is to stay to the task til dug to...Aggression is not gameness, dog fighting is not gameness, gameness is not when your dog is a screaming idiot on a tie out.....Some of the calmest dogs are the gamest. What counts is not the start of a dig , but the end ........A terrier is much more than gameness, it is instinctive, strong hunt drive, staying desire, and dead game is not usually a consideration.....A Deadgame dog is, well , it's DEAD!

• Like 3

No fantasy and I don't think I'm dumb either.How many of these dogs did you ever see working?We bred and worked more Cuilleog dogs than I care to remember and they were the gamest of the game.I am not some dumb Irish man talking the talk I walked the walk with game staffs all my life.I don't post on here much anymore because there is always a knocker waiting in the wings under an assumed name waiting to insult people.The Irish worked staffs harder than anybody from the trial to the pit,as one of them I know what Im talking about.

• Like 4

No fantasy and I don't think I'm dumb either.How many of these dogs did you ever see working?We bred and worked more Cuilleog dogs than I care to remember and they were the gamest of the game.I am not some dumb Irish man talking the talk I walked the walk with game staffs all my life.I don't post on here much anymore because there is always a knocker waiting in the wings under an assumed name waiting to insult people.The Irish worked staffs harder than anybody from the trial to the pit,as one of them I know what Im talking about

Didnt call you a dumb person...simply stated your post saying all those KC show Staffords where "dead game" was one of the most dumbest things Ive read...and whats you being an Irishman got to do with anything...now i dont doubt those Cullieog Staffords used to throw a % of game dogs...but 100% game all dead game?!...talk about exagerrate...people like you obviously have a fundamental lack of understanding of gameness(and no understanding of the phrase 'dead game') and a loose grasp on the truth...and thats what caused the decline of the Stafford as a working animal...breeding "more dogs than you can remember"...and selling on the half truths...if those dogs where all gamest of the game...then you tell me why just about every serious dogman in Ireland and Europe isnt using those dogs today...why for the past 25+yr have they been using the American pit bull terrier...if those show Staffs of yours were all "dead game"...as for hiding behind assumed names...tell me Liam where the dogs you posted up yours or Brendans?...because im pretty sure the last time you posted them the red staff in the chair was a bitch!...and the white dog at the fancy dress party didnt you tell us a story he was a 5Xwinner...strange none of your countrymen remember this GRCH of yours!...and finaly are you asking me if i have seen KC show Staffords worked?...or are you asking me to incriminate myself?...now thats got to be two of the most dumbest things i ever read on here...and all on the same thread...i dont know what 'walk you walk'...but you sure do talk the talk ;)

I bought a wee Stafford as a watchdog for my mam from some digging boys down in Cork a few years ago always thought he showed a bit of the white stuff in him, could certainly sneak him into a JRT line without the offspring raising too many eyebrows.

30b1m5g.jpg

• Like 1