Premiership Champs

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when you getting the kit

I thought it was a fantastic game and great outcome today it was a good example of how a genuinely big club can still have the upper hand over clubs who think they are big.......City have one of the m

I agree max yaya and suarez have been brilliant for there teams but why do you feel the need to mention sunderland at every chance you get the thread is about champions of the premier league not a

Posted Images

It's ok to wax on about the 11 point gap in the title winning season but looking for reasons to what's gone wrong now overlooks the fact the teams around Trafford seriously under acheived in the 11 point season. Had they under acheived by 22 points it dont come to pass that Trafford were stronger, same for 33 and 44 points. Thats the mistake the new footballing CEO made, can you imagine Fergies private thoughts when hearing him chat that flawed shit, anyone think his sprung decision to retire shortly after was coincidence.

Well shit in your hat and punch it !.....a post of trimmys i actually agree with......and more importantly......understand !................the organic veg must be doing some good after all.

I think it's the manager.

The only way he will get a decent side is to buy one.

The man utd team last season, had a lot of old players I will say that but they ain't going age that much in pre season.

In that case why not stick with what he,s got ?............Personally i think far too much emphasis these days is put on the managers.......yes they make a big difference at the very highest level but good footballers are good footballers same as good fighters are good fighters,cricketers or any other sport...................ultimately its the man in the battle who decides victory or defeat.

I said a lot of players needed replacing, when fergie left and over next year or two.

It's going cost a lot of money to replace them players.

I reckon 200 million is fair price for what is needing to be replaced.

He has already spent 80 million this season.

Would you trust him with another load this summer?

Yeah I agree with what your saying to an extent and disagree a bit.

Look at man city the cash they have spent with the managers they have still can't do nothing in Europe.

But it's the coaches and managers job to get the best from a fighter.

Maybe few years ago you would get away with playing 4 4 2 week in week out and let the players on the pitch do the talking.

There so much tactics involved in premier league and up another level in euro football now, a shite manager sticks out like a sore thumb.

...............the organic veg must be doing some good after all.

39 beats a minute Len, Omega 3 for your ticker, find it in cans of sild, cheaper than a bag of chips.

While its an impressive figure.....i stopped playing the numbers game years ago the mind and the mirror is my guide.

Your missing my point mate........" you cannot put in what nature left out ".....................a good coach/trainer will get the best out of whatever qualities a sportsman has to offer..........he cant create new ones ;) .............

Far as im concerned these players have to stand up once in a while and take their failings on the chin.......as an example,no manager can take a penalty.

Your missing my point mate........" you cannot put in what nature left out ".....................a good coach/trainer will get the best out of whatever qualities a sportsman has to offer..........he cant create new ones ;) .............

Far as im concerned these players have to stand up once in a while and take their failings on the chin.......as an example,no manager can take a penalty.

I totally agree with what your saying.

But you still need a manager with a high level of tactics when playing at that level.

I ain't no manager and not trying to say I am.

I watched utd yesterday they lacked pace at front for 60mins.

He made double sub and left welbeck on bench.

The game was needing someone with pace who could run behind and cause problems.

Just heard on radio Moyes could be getting the sack today. Big news spreading now.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/david-moyes-to-be-sacked-manchester-united-run-out-of-patience-with-exit-imminent-9273253.html

The hammers comming :thumbs:

I must be a mind reader.

I wouldn't trust him with the cash either.

Lot of chatter about the place right now, no smoke without fire.. Going to cost a bloody shitload of cash to get rid of him, 6 years of wages.. :yes: He won't have done bad out of his tenure, should have had a clause added to the contract with some minimum requirements..

Lot of chatter about the place right now, no smoke without fire.. Going to cost a bloody shitload of cash to get rid of him, 6 years of wages.. :yes: He won't have done bad out of his tenure, should have had a clause added to the contract with some minimum requirements..

Hindsight is a wonderful thing :thumbs: