Premiership Champs

ORT, no offence mate but your posts baffle the f**k out me most of the time... :blink::laugh: Are you Shaun Ryder or someone else who spent a lot of time floating round the Manchester clubs ecc'ied out your head during the height of the second summer of love? :laugh: I get the sense you're a really knowledgeable bloke, I just wish I knew what you were on about! :laugh::thumbs:

Ryder aint a Manc, a simpleton would know that the minute he opens his trap. Bumped into him whilst out on the bike once, both me riding partners are Manc central..ryder put his routine to bed, had enough about him to know it would be very bad manners.

He was born in Little Hulton which is in Salford, so I'd say he's from Manchester.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when you getting the kit

I thought it was a fantastic game and great outcome today it was a good example of how a genuinely big club can still have the upper hand over clubs who think they are big.......City have one of the m

I agree max yaya and suarez have been brilliant for there teams but why do you feel the need to mention sunderland at every chance you get the thread is about champions of the premier league not a

Posted Images

ORT, no offence mate but your posts baffle the f**k out me most of the time... :blink::laugh: Are you Shaun Ryder or someone else who spent a lot of time floating round the Manchester clubs ecc'ied out your head during the height of the second summer of love? :laugh: I get the sense you're a really knowledgeable bloke, I just wish I knew what you were on about! :laugh::thumbs:

Ryder aint a Manc, a simpleton would know that the minute he opens his trap. Bumped into him whilst out on the bike once, both me riding partners are Manc central..ryder put his routine to bed, had enough about him to know it would be very bad manners.

He was born in Little Hulton which is in Salford, so I'd say he's from Manchester.

Wud ya?....i've seen him being told to f**k off back to Salford before he gets his feet sawn off...so i'd say he's from a place the mancs aint too keen on.

Edited by oneredtrim

Wud ya?....i've seen him being told to f**k off back to Salford before he gets his feet sawn off...so i'd say he's from a place the mancs aint too keen on.

So Salford isn't in Manchester then?

So Salford isn't in Manchester then?

Old Trafford and Salford (Greater) are a bit late to the Manchester scene, possibly why they're considered a bit plastic.

so...what your saying is he's a bike Ryder

Nope (he pretends at the bike trick also but i doubt any of his glossop bretheren have tippled)..i'm confirming the unseen, which is....he's got two diallects when it suits him, though that's a trick that sometimes is not receieved well.

Edited by oneredtrim

:laugh:

And while we're at it

Considering he thinks it is right for Manchester City to be expelled from the Champions League, sometimes it is amusing to consider what Arsene Wenger feels is fair in football. Rewarding failure, for instance. Very fair. Arsenal, his club, have not been anywhere near the Premier League trophy for 10 years now, yet are consistently seeded in Pot 1 of the Champions League draw, and have been since 2000-01.

UEFA’s co-efficient system, which takes historical form into account and therefore protects the biggest and richest clubs from one ordinary season — or in Arsenal’s case, nine — will come to Wenger’s rescue again this summer. Despite having to go through another qualification play-off, providing Arsenal progress, Wenger already knows his team are among the highest seeds for 2014-15, no matter the fourth-place finish.
Underwhelming: Arsenal have seldom threatened the European elite but retain their status in pot 1
+12

Underwhelming: Arsenal have seldom threatened the European elite but retain their status in pot 1

Manchester City, the actual champions in two of the previous three seasons, will be in Pot 2, if lucky. Borussia Dortmund won the Bundesliga in 2011-12 and were placed in Pot 4. ‘Nobody has ever won the Champions League from Pot 4,’ explained Dortmund chief executive officer Hans-Joachim Watzke. Still no word from Wenger on this, so it’s probably fair.

Sky-high ticket prices; also fair. This season Arsenal had the highest priced season ticket in the league (£1,955) and the top priced cheapest season ticket, too, at £985. As Arsenal play Hull City on Saturday looking for their first trophy since 2005, some might think this poor value for money. Not Wenger. No word condemns Arsenal for squeezing their public, despite the advantage of a 60,000 capacity stadium.

‘The only way we can pay the wages and compete without any external help is through the ticket prices,’ he said in January 2013. ‘It is our main income so, of course, the prices are high. It is down to every individual to decide. If you want to go to a concert tomorrow, you look at the price of a ticket and if it is too high, you say yes or no.’

This is the upmarket version of like it or lump it, really. Super fair. Manchester City, meanwhile, on the back of two titles, the FA Cup and the League Cup in the last four seasons, have the cheapest prices in the Premier League, and are even the right side of three clubs in the Conference.

Wealth distribution: another area of fairness that does not set Wenger’s antennae twitching. In 2012-13, for getting eliminated at the Champions League knockout stage by the first good team they played, Arsenal pocketed £26.1million and Manchester United £29.6m.

UEFA also pass a solidarity payment to the Premier League to distribute among the other 16 clubs. Last year it was £1.3m split 16 ways — or £81,250 each. Sounds fair. Certainly, there is no complaint from Wenger.

‘If you say to me tomorrow that the 20 Premier League clubs get £100m each, I’m OK, I’ll take the gamble,’ he said last week, with the air of a man who knows his real odds are £26.1m versus £81,250. The clubs in the Champions League command 79 per cent of the competition revenue, and Michel Platini, the UEFA president, says wealth redistribution is a matter for those clubs. Are Arsenal going to start giving away their fortune to create fairer domestic competitions? Is Wenger lobbying his friend Platini to engineer this great leap forward? Guess again.

So, for all his much-vaunted fairness, Wenger’s take on matters that affect his club is about as impartial as Jose Mourinho’s opinion of what makes a good referee. Wenger’s sense of justice is, bottom line, whatever works for him and Arsenal. Fair’s fair.

I see the ex trafford bbc worker's been sticking his oar into City, you'd think with all his international concerns he'd do something about the £3k coaching badge thats a monkey in Germany and Spain, 800 mill for Wembley....they'd have got some infrastructure for that kind of dough. Bigger gobshite than the other comedian Gill, the person responsible for allocating teams licenses to play champions league, who would have thought technically he's still actually on the board at Trafford (i kid ya not).....you'd think there was a conspiracy going on...bit of a club invite sort of melarky (g14 anyone?)

http://kassiesa.nl/uefa/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=123&sid=9dbe548e0e8fad2c10f7938009a6a8e9

Anyone remember the FA chairman before Dydke Ian Watmore, the Arsenal fan, who pronounced Adebayor guilty on national radio before the case had even been considered by the FA?

Edited by oneredtrim

Have ye never thought about going to one? I know it would be a bit hard these days but they will hopefully be back in the next couple of years! Looking forward to the next one but I think it will be a messy one lol

Id love to Lukey ive been to most of the main derby games around Europe at one point or another but i f****d up with the old firm one.....i suppose with 4 games per year it was one i never really felt a rush to see,took it for granted i suppose................its certainly on my " to do " list though as and when :thumbs: