Premiership Champs

whatever happens the future is bright for liverpool!!!! rodgers has been nothing short of a revelation and ill freely admit when i seen him in the programme "being liverpool" i honestly cringed at some of the shite he came out with BUT the proof is in the pudding and even if we dont win the title now liverpool can say they had a f*****g good go........ :yes: coutinho 8m, sturridge 12m, dropping gerrard deeper, sterling playing amazing, the whole team gelling and then of course the whole suarez saga last summer while not only showing his authority but turning him round from most hated player to player of the season with next to nothing discipline wise is amazing and thats progression imo!!!! hopefully we win the league, the balls in our court now more than ever before in the last 24 years lol, but whatever happens this season is defo a turning point for liverpool....... :yes: all done with a young british manager, a british core to the team and without spending the ridiculous millions others have (i no our signings werent free lol but come on FFS) :laugh:

ya never know in 24 years time we could be talking about who will replace rodgers as he is defo young enough AND good enough to do "a fergie" at anfield.............. ;):thumbs::thumbs:

I think he has defo a young gem liverpool has found with Rodgers.

By the looks of it he ain't going any where in a hurry.

He has done with liverpool this season, so no point jumping ship to another English club.

Me personally I'm looking forward to watching his football in the champions league next season. Instead of boring utd and chelsea.

I think the changes he has made with Gerard and other players was strong management decisions.

No offence but Gerard needed to change role he had gone stale for few seasons.

He's getting older and can't get about pitch like a 20 yearold.

But he has fitted into holding role brilliant season and postion for captain.

gerrard has been awesome in that role mate!!! the way he played against city it was like he was 23 not 33 lol

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when you getting the kit

I thought it was a fantastic game and great outcome today it was a good example of how a genuinely big club can still have the upper hand over clubs who think they are big.......City have one of the m

I agree max yaya and suarez have been brilliant for there teams but why do you feel the need to mention sunderland at every chance you get the thread is about champions of the premier league not a

Posted Images

whatever happens the future is bright for liverpool!!!! rodgers has been nothing short of a revelation and ill freely admit when i seen him in the programme "being liverpool" i honestly cringed at some of the shite he came out with BUT the proof is in the pudding and even if we dont win the title now liverpool can say they had a f*****g good go........ :yes: coutinho 8m, sturridge 12m, dropping gerrard deeper, sterling playing amazing, the whole team gelling and then of course the whole suarez saga last summer while not only showing his authority but turning him round from most hated player to player of the season with next to nothing discipline wise is amazing and thats progression imo!!!! hopefully we win the league, the balls in our court now more than ever before in the last 24 years lol, but whatever happens this season is defo a turning point for liverpool....... :yes: all done with a young british manager, a british core to the team and without spending the ridiculous millions others have (i no our signings werent free lol but come on FFS) :laugh:

ya never know in 24 years time we could be talking about who will replace rodgers as he is defo young enough AND good enough to do "a fergie" at anfield.............. ;):thumbs::thumbs:

I think he has defo a young gem liverpool has found with Rodgers.

By the looks of it he ain't going any where in a hurry.

He has done with liverpool this season, so no point jumping ship to another English club.

Me personally I'm looking forward to watching his football in the champions league next season. Instead of boring utd and chelsea.

I think the changes he has made with Gerard and other players was strong management decisions.

No offence but Gerard needed to change role he had gone stale for few seasons.

He's getting older and can't get about pitch like a 20 yearold.

But he has fitted into holding role brilliant season and postion for captain.

gerrard has been awesome in that role mate!!! the way he played against city it was like he was 23 not 33 lol

He has been brilliant this season.

He has been needing a change for few seasons.

I don't think he was as goog past few season gone stale

Funny seeing all the Liverpool fans having a peek over the wall now its nearly time where its safe to come out again :laugh:

even im surprised how many are coming out now........ :blink::D

alan shearers not the most popular man in east london today i bet.......... :hmm::laugh:

Haha brilliant shearer and Hansen haha

What is the westham way of playing.

They still going on about the football cause they havent played their football well in past 40 year. Haha

The West Ham way of playing football is to take local lads off the street and teach them to play passing football......once they reach a good enough standard to make football their profession they are taken to the next level in the first team,to which it is then generally accepted that the better players go on to better clubs........but having it instilled in them how to play football the right way it hopefully never leaves them.

That is the West Ham way..........who said anything about winning things ?..........If sport was purely about winning things we would all be happy to do what Chelsea/City did.....you would think people like Shearer and Hansen having played for the clubs they support would appreciate that ;)

• Like 1

Funny seeing all the Liverpool fans having a peek over the wall now its nearly time where its safe to come out again :laugh:

alan shearers not the most popular man in east london today i bet.......... :hmm::laugh:

They still going on about the football cause they havent played their football well in past 40 year. Haha

The West Ham way of playing football is to take local lads off the street and teach them to play passing football......once they reach a good enough standard to make football their profession they are taken to the next level in the first team,to which it is then generally accepted that the better players go on to better clubs........but having it instilled in them how to play football the right way it hopefully never leaves them.

That is the West Ham way..........who said anything about winning things ?..........If sport was purely about winning things we would all be happy to do what Chelsea/City did.....you would think people like Shearer and Hansen having played for the clubs they support would appreciate that ;)

Come on it was still funny.

I listen to you lads saying that week in and week out about big SAM not playing attacking football the westham way.

Then Hansen and Shearer sum it up lol

Come on it was still funny.

I listen to you lads saying that week in and week out about big SAM not playing attacking football the westham way.

Then Hansen and Shearer sum it up lol

Cos we,ve never heard it before :whistling:

Id love to see Gerrard pick the title up he,s everything thats good about English football......it would be a big statement that speed,commitment and passion still has a place in world football.

Yeah it is good.

Thing is they ain't spent the big money to compete

That's what I like bout Everton and Southampton this season as well.

• Like 1

Id love to see Gerrard pick the title up he,s everything thats good about English football......it would be a big statement that speed,commitment and passion still has a place in world football.

Yeah it is good.

Thing is they ain't spent the big money to compete

That's what I like bout Everton and Southampton this season as well.

They're 3rd in the list of money spent on players over the past 5 years.. :yes: When you take sales into account they drop a few places but don't be deceived into thinking they are where they are today by spending peanuts! :laugh:

norwich 0 - liverpool 1 sterling 4 mins.......good start :)

Thats been key this year mate, they come flying out the blocks.. :yes:

spot on mate!!! 2-0 on 11 mins and looking like more to come!!!

. ARMCHIAR SKY REDS ARE THE WORST. LOL