Premiership Champs

all over skysports news right now he has gone and fergie is back till the end of the season!!!

Must be a different Sky Sports news where you are, all I've got here is Gillette Soccer Special.. :rolleyes::laugh:
i knew id get some of you to look mate......... :laugh:

if he does go tho i wonder who will come in??? tbh cant see them sacking him with 3 games left............. :hmm:

I had it on anyway! :laugh: It's all over sky news though! Giggs as caretaker manager for the rest of the season I reckon, think he's got the qualifications and all.. Could even get Meulensteen back to help out for the time being, he's a free agent at the minute.

yeah yeah :rolleyes: i bet you was on the remote quicker than a tramp on free chips.........:laugh:

roy keanes free at the minute to but that aint gonna happen either.......:D

Keane ain't free, he's with the ROI national team with O'Neil ya daft kunt! :laugh:

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when you getting the kit

I thought it was a fantastic game and great outcome today it was a good example of how a genuinely big club can still have the upper hand over clubs who think they are big.......City have one of the m

I agree max yaya and suarez have been brilliant for there teams but why do you feel the need to mention sunderland at every chance you get the thread is about champions of the premier league not a

Posted Images

all over skysports news right now he has gone and fergie is back till the end of the season!!!

Must be a different Sky Sports news where you are, all I've got here is Gillette Soccer Special.. :rolleyes::laugh:

if he does go tho i wonder who will come in??? tbh cant see them sacking him with 3 games left............. :hmm:

I had it on anyway! :laugh: It's all over sky news though! Giggs as caretaker manager for the rest of the season I reckon, think he's got the qualifications and all.. Could even get Meulensteen back to help out for the time being, he's a free agent at the minute.
yeah yeah :rolleyes: i bet you was on the remote quicker than a tramp on free chips.........:laugh:

Keane ain't free, he's with the ROI national team with O'Neil ya daft kunt! :laugh:

Coaching the u15 roi haha

No he ain't he's assistant manager! :tongue2:

No he ain't he's assistant manager! :tongue2:

Yeah I know, I'm only takin piss

It's not just this season, it was always going to be a tough one,

It's trusting him with shit loads of money, this is business as much as anything..

I thought he'd get until mid/ end of next season, but spending a load of money and f***ing up won't be allowed by the yanks...

Just wondering if there was some sort of clause in his contract. After we lost yesterday it became mathematically impossible to finish in the top 4, just seems an odd time to be sacking him with so little left of the season..

Just wondering if there was some sort of clause in his contract. After we lost yesterday it became mathematically impossible to finish in the top 4, just seems an odd time to be sacking him with so little left of the season..

Yeah but if they have someone in mind.

They can get in have few games till end of season then full summer to look at transfers and strengthen.

Instead of rushing in the summer trying judge players he has and been in same mess next year.

...............the organic veg must be doing some good after all.

39 beats a minute Len, Omega 3 for your ticker, find it in cans of sild, cheaper than a bag of chips.

While its an impressive figure.....i stopped playing the numbers game years ago the mind and the mirror is my guide.

no numbers needed down my Street Len, just a full med ticket to get an invite, me partner well trumpt my reading, though he's got the jump on me having spent 5 in solitary in his earlier life..he told the girl what his reading was before she spoke, old habits die hard i guess, i digress...if you're the type of cockerney that shits his nickers with the tinned fish....then Omega 3 can be found in walnuts.

Edited by oneredtrim

Just when i was starting to understand your Manc tongue........you go off talking in riddles again :blink: ......im going to hazard a guess that you are in some form or another talking about sports nutrition......suffice to say its not a subject i need advice on ;)

" shits his knickers with tinned fish ".....................straight in the blender with a nice drop of nana milkshake.

.....im going to hazard a guess that you are in some form or another talking about sports nutrition......suffice to say its not a subject i need advice on ;)

Omega 3 aint a sports nutrition, it's sound advice for a window cleaner in wolverhampton or a cockerney weight lifter sat on his couch with chest pains.