Premiership Champs

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when you getting the kit

I thought it was a fantastic game and great outcome today it was a good example of how a genuinely big club can still have the upper hand over clubs who think they are big.......City have one of the m

I agree max yaya and suarez have been brilliant for there teams but why do you feel the need to mention sunderland at every chance you get the thread is about champions of the premier league not a

Posted Images

The got to beat chelsea.

Seal the title in style

aye coz chelski do every thing in style eh saw all that class in maureen o's

post match interview.whether we win it or not we've played with plenty of

style win lose or draw this season we've always gone for it trying to play

good attacking football.we'll see if chelski play that way next week shall we

somehow i doubt it

• Like 1

whatever happens the future is bright for liverpool!!!! rodgers has been nothing short of a revelation and ill freely admit when i seen him in the programme "being liverpool" i honestly cringed at some of the shite he came out with BUT the proof is in the pudding and even if we dont win the title now liverpool can say they had a f***ing good go........ :yes: coutinho 8m, sturridge 12m, dropping gerrard deeper, sterling playing amazing, the whole team gelling and then of course the whole suarez saga last summer while not only showing his authority but turning him round from most hated player to player of the season with next to nothing discipline wise is amazing and thats progression imo!!!! hopefully we win the league, the balls in our court now more than ever before in the last 24 years lol, but whatever happens this season is defo a turning point for liverpool....... :yes: all done with a young british manager, a british core to the team and without spending the ridiculous millions others have (i no our signings werent free lol but come on FFS) :laugh:

ya never know in 24 years time we could be talking about who will replace rodgers as he is defo young enough AND good enough to do "a fergie" at anfield.............. ;):thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

go back to school 4pts.??? :laugh:

sorry only just seen this but how did it work out when city lost to liverpool

oh yeh 7 points behind wi 2 games in hand,what where you sayin about

school :tongue2: .well done sunderland two great results this week, hope we can

return the favour tomorrow at norwich

enjoying the season mate can't complain this is the you want it down to the end may the best team win.. :thumbs:

The got to beat chelsea.

Seal the title in style

aye coz chelski do every thing in style eh saw all that class in maureen o's

post match interview.whether we win it or not we've played with plenty of

style win lose or draw this season we've always gone for it trying to play

good attacking football.we'll see if chelski play that way next week shall we

somehow i doubt it

I just think if they beat chelsea the title is one the same day pretty much.

Be fookin brilliant in anfield if they smash chelsea next week.

whatever happens the future is bright for liverpool!!!! rodgers has been nothing short of a revelation and ill freely admit when i seen him in the programme "being liverpool" i honestly cringed at some of the shite he came out with BUT the proof is in the pudding and even if we dont win the title now liverpool can say they had a f*****g good go........ :yes: coutinho 8m, sturridge 12m, dropping gerrard deeper, sterling playing amazing, the whole team gelling and then of course the whole suarez saga last summer while not only showing his authority but turning him round from most hated player to player of the season with next to nothing discipline wise is amazing and thats progression imo!!!! hopefully we win the league, the balls in our court now more than ever before in the last 24 years lol, but whatever happens this season is defo a turning point for liverpool....... :yes: all done with a young british manager, a british core to the team and without spending the ridiculous millions others have (i no our signings werent free lol but come on FFS) :laugh:

ya never know in 24 years time we could be talking about who will replace rodgers as he is defo young enough AND good enough to do "a fergie" at anfield.............. ;):thumbs::thumbs:

I think he has defo a young gem liverpool has found with Rodgers.

By the looks of it he ain't going any where in a hurry.

He has done with liverpool this season, so no point jumping ship to another English club.

Me personally I'm looking forward to watching his football in the champions league next season. Instead of boring utd and chelsea.

I think the changes he has made with Gerard and other players was strong management decisions.

No offence but Gerard needed to change role he had gone stale for few seasons.

He's getting older and can't get about pitch like a 20 yearold.

But he has fitted into holding role brilliant season and postion for captain.

Funny seeing all the Liverpool fans having a peek over the wall now its nearly time where its safe to come out again :laugh:

even im surprised how many are coming out now........ :blink::D

alan shearers not the most popular man in east london today i bet.......... :hmm::laugh:

Funny seeing all the Liverpool fans having a peek over the wall now its nearly time where its safe to come out again :laugh:

even im surprised how many are coming out now........ :blink::D

alan shearers not the most popular man in east london today i bet.......... :hmm::laugh:

Haha brilliant shearer and Hansen haha

What is the westham way of playing.

They still going on about the way westham play football cause they havent played their football well in past 40 year. Haha

Edited by Themoocher
  • Like 1