Premiership Champs

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when you getting the kit

I thought it was a fantastic game and great outcome today it was a good example of how a genuinely big club can still have the upper hand over clubs who think they are big.......City have one of the m

I agree max yaya and suarez have been brilliant for there teams but why do you feel the need to mention sunderland at every chance you get the thread is about champions of the premier league not a

Posted Images

Fook am booking a holiday just in case they be coming out the woodwork Open top charra bang getting under coated monday i hear. Lol

did you win the contract to paint it gte :laugh:

Yeah.. When it was first built.. :laugh:

post-8371-0-58594100-1397407942.jpg

I thought it was a fantastic game and great outcome today it was a good example of how a genuinely big club can still have the upper hand over clubs who think they are big.......City have one of the most expensively assembled sides in world football but couldnt get near Liverpool today for intensity and sheer desire..............not a big plush stadium but you could almost feel the energy coming out of your telly screen.......these big 60k grounds can generate a lot of noise but they cant generate that level of intensity thats in the air......and i agree with Max....Gerrards attitude is like a breath of fresh air !

Any football fan besides City and Chelsea fans should be hoping Liverpool win the title it will be great for the English game and great for English footballers ( being that Liverpool have some )....particularly in a world cup year.

• Like 6

I thought it was a fantastic game and great outcome today it was a good example of how a genuinely big club can still have the upper hand over clubs who think they are big.......City have one of the most expensively assembled sides in world football but couldnt get near Liverpool today for intensity and sheer desire..............not a big plush stadium but you could almost feel the energy coming out of your telly screen.......these big 60k grounds can generate a lot of noise but they cant generate that level of intensity thats in the air......and i agree with Max....Gerrards attitude is like a breath of fresh air !

Any football fan besides City and Chelsea fans should be hoping Liverpool win the title it will be great for the English game and great for English footballers ( being that Liverpool have some )....particularly in a world cup year.

. Your turning red week by week A mockney red lol

I couldn't come on this thread until now because I could hear Stewie from Devon ffs. :D

Seriously, what a great game, Steve Gerrard is an Englishman to be proud of IMO, always puts the team ahead of himself and that emotion was what a real footballer/sportsman/ generally decent bloke is all about.

Played great football this year Liverpool, it hurts to say it, but they deserve it....... :cray::D

Stewie you're still a deluded Kunt :thumbs::D

• Like 1

go back to school 4pts.??? :laugh:

sorry only just seen this but how did it work out when city lost to liverpool

oh yeh 7 points behind wi 2 games in hand,what where you sayin about

school :tongue2: .well done sunderland two great results this week, hope we can

return the favour tomorrow at norwich