Different Standards?

good ole kranky lol never let the truth get in way ehhh, fact is you know nowt about me just like the masses lol you still tryin to threaten folk with your brother an his mates? lol

And you know loads about me do you? PMing people saying that I stack shelves in Tescos and don't have a dog. That's a snidey thing to do. So I know that you're a snide. And it is nowhere near the truth so I know that you're a liar. So in actual fact I know plenty about you. Lol!!

Do you want to deny it and then those that you PM'd can call you a liar too.

I don't go bitching about via PM, I call people out to their face. You're a liar because you lied about me and you're a snide because you did it behind my back. Those are facts and you can't argue with science.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ...........................brilliant

I was back in school for a minute then :yes:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you can't see at least one fault in your dog then your lying to yourself ..........

Thats the craic fellahs... We all want genuine good hearted dogs that can provide us with sport, of course we do,.but...   Years ago,..(many fecking years ago... ) I was one of the world's worst

This thread has touched on a lot of points, I got into lurchers because I got out of Collies'n Sheep via a bad decision, I got into Beardies via disillusionment with some Borders all some 30 odd year

Snifferboy its what happens to the surplus pups bred from all these average dogs that's the problem.

I see… I do get that, but, if most dogs are average at best and that makes their owners happy? Then I guess we get back to the title of the post, I'll shut up :laugh:

If I could just hark back to the topic...You can only breed to your own standards unless you are breeding for a market which will make demands on the stock you breed if you want repeat business..If you breed for yourself and friends you will know what you want and the surplus in my opinion are best put down. Has for going out with other folks and there dogs,what goes on on those days/nights should be kept between yourselves.Its a well known fact that if you praise a dog up or bragg about it He will definately let you down in company. Ive seen people out with terriers/hounds/lurchers and the best fun they have is slagging other peoples dogs off. I dont know why it is but its sad and puts you off taking people out.The hardest critic of your dog should always be yourself. Its nothing to do with anyone else unless its for sale.

• Like 3

Snifferboy its what happens to the surplus pups bred from all these average dogs that's the problem.

Bang!
Bucket water ......Or sell them to get air rifle etc,

Simple I guess… Though I think I would prefer to have them spoken for before they're dropped?

But I don't need a weatherman to tell me it's pissing down mate :thumbs:

Neither do i when i know the long range weatherman could well be wrong.. ;)

I can't believe you've actually put into words that you need to see a dog work for a whole season to know it's shite.

Some of you veterans treat us young lads like the dog game is rocket science and we shouldn't even be slipping a dog until we've spent 10 seasons watching and learning. Let alone have an opinion on a dog.

You have turned me..

But I don't need a weatherman to tell me it's pissing down mate :thumbs:

Neither do i when i know the long range weatherman could well be wrong.. ;)

I can't believe you've actually put into words that you need to see a dog work for a whole season to know it's shite.

Some of you veterans treat us young lads like the dog game is rocket science and we shouldn't even be slipping a dog until we've spent 10 seasons watching and learning. Let alone have an opinion on a dog.

You have turned me on....

Thats a weird thing to say...

Bang!
Bucket water ......Or sell them to get air rifle etc,
Ah f**k it...didn't get a rise ,I'm going on classifieds see who's selling a dog,more fun to be had :D
  • Like 1

Well here goes".....................my dicks 12 inch

This is a dick measuring contest int it....???lol....

Good thread gas.....

Call me gas again and I will be at your house within 5 minutes and rape your chickens :laugh:

Well here goes".....................my dicks 12 inch

This is a dick measuring contest int it....???lol....

Good thread gas.....

Call me gas again and I will be at your house within 5 minutes and rape your chickens :laugh:

Sorry gas pleas don't mess with my chickens there f****d up enough as it is lol

I mean gaz

If I could just hark back to the topic...You can only breed to your own standards unless you are breeding for a market which will make demands on the stock you breed if you want repeat business..If you breed for yourself and friends you will know what you want and the surplus in my opinion are best put down. Has for going out with other folks and there dogs,what goes on on those days/nights should be kept between yourselves.Its a well known fact that if you praise a dog up or bragg about it He will definately let you down in company. Ive seen people out with terriers/hounds/lurchers and the best fun they have is slagging other peoples dogs off. I dont know why it is but its sad and puts you off taking people out.The hardest critic of your dog should always be yourself. Its nothing to do with anyone else unless its for sale.

Its nice to see other peoples dogs run but to run them down is another thing never known any one to do it each to there own well said mate