Can't Beat A Good Ruby !

arse like a blood orange :laugh:

Ohh not half, was like the Japanese flag about 9am this morning, guts been aching all day. I love hot food but my insides just can't handle it anymore.

i`ve progressed from korma tikka massala, rogan josh, and bhuna ----thats about my llmit..i dont mind a shish kebab starter and i can tackle the lime pickle now :laugh:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do me own at home ,feck eating in those shit houses.

saved me a few quid i was gonna treat you n the mrs ---- looks like a £3.99 all you can eat carvery

Bollox u cant beat steak & chips n all the trimmings

Ohh not half, was like the Japanese flag about 9am this morning, guts been aching all day. I love hot food but my insides just can't handle it anymore.

I thought Madras was a mild one :laugh:

Not in the curry house I go to it ain't :thumbs:

i`ve progressed from korma tikka massala, rogan josh, and bhuna ----thats about my llmit..i dont mind a shish kebab starter and i can tackle the lime pickle now :laugh:

Hahaha fair play, next time give the madras ago, just take a pint of milk in with you in case of emergency :laugh:

I love it......I've been to some great curry houses from brick lane to sparkbrook........but it's a bloody struggle to find a good one here, it's one of the things I miss about England lol

Have you been to punjabi paradise?

I couldn't tell you mate lol.....one of my best mates used to live in brum, he was my guide, at the end of the night, after we'd finished in places like legs eleven.......we would invariably end up in sparkbrook or mosely having a curry :-)........good times

I lived in Brum years ago and its the only thing I occasionally miss. At Punjabi Paradise if you didn't ask for it then you didn't get cutlery, just mop it op with a naan. Had some messy nights in more ways than one :-)

• Like 1

6 of us working out of town --- my mate al`s not a curry fan but after a few pints he said he`d have a go we got him a tikka massala when the first 3 came out they put em in front of us we started tucking in i looked across als red as a beetroot looks like he`s dying he`d only got one of the other lads hot one`s and chucked 2 good mouthfulls in :laugh::laugh: the waiter said if he finished it our drinks bill would be free he was having none of it ..... :D

I love it......I've been to some great curry houses from brick lane to sparkbrook........but it's a bloody struggle to find a good one here, it's one of the things I miss about England lol

I couldn't tell you mate lol.....one of my best mates used to live in brum, he was my guide, at the end of the night, after we'd finished in places like legs eleven.......we would invariably end up in sparkbrook or mosely having a curry :-)........good times

I lived in Brum years ago and its the only thing I occasionally miss. At Punjabi Paradise if you didn't ask for it then you didn't get cutlery, just mop it op with a naan. Had some messy nights in more ways than one :-)

I must admit, I loved brum.........we had some fantastic day/night sessions that would take in every corner of the city........broad street, Chinese quarter, the balti triangle, the copious amount of lap dancing clubs, jazz clubs & house clubs......the custard factory etc etc........I got beaten up, laid, & totally wasted.......& loved every minute of it!!

• Like 1

I must admit, I loved brum.........we had some fantastic day/night sessions that would take in every corner of the city........broad street, Chinese quarter, the balti triangle, the copious amount of lap dancing clubs, jazz clubs & house clubs......the custard factory etc etc........I got beaten up, laid, & totally wasted.......& loved every minute of it!!

I've been left there 20 years but got some great memories. Probably changed beyond all recognition now.

I don't order take aways much these days. Buy some pataks paste and you can make a curry every bit as good as youd get in an Indian.

gotta disagree with that one ,a jar of curry is always going to taste like a jar of curry...make your own paste its a lot better....

Had a nice one last night, haggis pakora and chicken pooris for starters then a spicy chicken tikka madras with garlic nan, nice place always a good curry and the owner is sound always sitting about chatting with us and never charges us for drinks wine beer cocktails ect.