Particle Physics/big Bang Vs Creation....

The big bang theory does throw up some large questions that no one really has answers too. But it's saving grace is that it is just a theory, it does not have to be plausable, just possible.

TC

And it's only even possible IN THEORY. :thumbs:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with Bornhunter !

I'll agree with Bornhunter too......and Mal..lol

Now, here we go... 14.9ish billion yrs ago there was an atom, that's one single microscopic atom, and the makings of everything we see today, the earth, moon, solar system, the entire universe was IN

Now, here we go...

14.9ish billion yrs ago there was an atom, that's one single microscopic atom, and the makings of everything we see today, the earth, moon, solar system, the entire universe was INSIDE this atom, that's inside, there was nothing on the outside and no one knows where this atom came from??? Then, BANG! it expanded to the size of a marble (tho there was no bang as there was no atmosphere or anything to vibrate in order to create sound) then over the next 1.something million yrs it continued to expand as the universe continued to grow inside of it. it is still expanding to this day, and the further away things get the faster they move, it is by studying these far flung stars and such like and reversing the maths that they come up with the timeline figures....now that's just the creation of the universe, life on earth hasn't even been touched on yet....to me, that seems some crazy f*****g tale, and no more sane that some omnipresent being knocking the whole thing up in his shed in 7 days....Discuss... :blink:

Yokel

In the main astronomical observations seem to support the idea that the universe is homogeneous and isotropic on the larger scale and that is expanding. Based on these ideas it would seem logical that it all began in a compact form and so it would be logical to except the big bang theory as having good empirical grounds Modern theories of cosmology have solid foundations of excepted balanced theory and solid data, it doesn’t mean there isn’t room for improvement and adaption as knowledge becomes available but rather it is likely that, adaption, rather than complex revision, is the future and that refinement must have equal validity as that which came before.

Against this an omnipresent intelligence/entity, no evidence, not even prior plausibility………………………….

Edited by sandymere

Now, here we go...

14.9ish billion yrs ago there was an atom, that's one single microscopic atom, and the makings of everything we see today, the earth, moon, solar system, the entire universe was INSIDE this atom, that's inside, there was nothing on the outside and no one knows where this atom came from??? Then, BANG! it expanded to the size of a marble (tho there was no bang as there was no atmosphere or anything to vibrate in order to create sound) then over the next 1.something million yrs it continued to expand as the universe continued to grow inside of it. it is still expanding to this day, and the further away things get the faster they move, it is by studying these far flung stars and such like and reversing the maths that they come up with the timeline figures....now that's just the creation of the universe, life on earth hasn't even been touched on yet....to me, that seems some crazy f*****g tale, and no more sane that some omnipresent being knocking the whole thing up in his shed in 7 days....Discuss... :blink:

Yokel

In the main astronomical observations seem to support the idea that the universe is homogeneous and isotropic on the larger scale and that is expanding. Based on these ideas it would seem logical that it all began in a compact form and so it would be logical to except the big bang theory as having good empirical grounds Modern theories of cosmology have solid foundations of excepted balanced theory and solid data, it doesnt mean there isnt room for improvement and adaption as knowledge becomes available but rather it is likely that, adaption, rather than complex revision, is the future and that refinement must have equal validity as that which came before.

Against this an omnipresent intelligence/entity, no evidence, not even prior plausibility.

I was just about to say that

• Like 2

Then how come people from around the world and different beliefs die and then resuscitated all say the same thing that they go into a place of peace and go toward a light to be told to return to life as it's not their time yet? And also in our dreams were not sleeping but awake in another life that we know but where weird stuff happens? Why is that?

Then how come people from around the world and different beliefs die and then resuscitated all say the same thing that they go into a place of peace and go toward a light to be told to return to life as it's not their time yet? And also in our dreams were not sleeping but awake in another life that we know but where weird stuff happens? Why is that?

DMT mate natural hallucinogen :thumbs:

• Like 1

stabba, exactly, you can go back and back and back and you will always end up with something that is unexplained, needs creating....

@mushroom...DMT...MMMmmmmmm now we talking some real madness and mayhem! HOLD ON TIGHT THIS IS GONNA GET MESSY....LOL...

Yokel.

• Like 1

here's a question, being that none of this can really be proved, only in theory, do you think it is only excepted because of the standing of those coming up with this stuff?

what i mean is, if i was to have walked out of my house one day, an ex....ish cosmic traveler ;) working class navvy type, and said, "hold up boy's, I've sussed it." and proceeded to come out with this single atom expanding with a growing universe inside, part of which is earth, and some single cell type things in the water grew into various fishy things, one of which thought "it's abit wet in here" grew some legs type things and crawled up the beach then turned into every land walking thing, including apes, who in turn, a small amount thought, "f**k this knuckle dragging and swinging in trees!" and evolved into mankind as we know it....would a lowly old me be taking as seriously as an oxford/cambridge educated type??? i recon they'd say..."leave them blotters alone son, and pick that f***ing hod up!"....

Yokel

• Like 2

Where did the atom come from? What do you mean? You need to understand the concept of the question then review the questions validity. Matter isn't just there, created, it's more a process. So the question cannot be answered any more than say asking "why the world is square", it isn't so the question has no answer. So no answer re the atom within our normal understanding of the concept of substance

Where did the atom come from? What do you mean? You need to understand the concept of the question then review the questions validity. Matter isn't just there, created, it's more a process. So the question cannot be answered any more than say asking "why the world is square", it isn't so the question has no answer. So no answer re the atom within our normal understanding of the concept of substance

String Theory :thumbs:

Edited to add..... The answer is 42 :yes:

Edited by mushroom