Particle Physics/big Bang Vs Creation....

Now, here we go...

14.9ish billion yrs ago there was an atom, that's one single microscopic atom, and the makings of everything we see today, the earth, moon, solar system, the entire universe was INSIDE this atom, that's inside, there was nothing on the outside and no one knows where this atom came from??? Then, BANG! it expanded to the size of a marble (tho there was no bang as there was no atmosphere or anything to vibrate in order to create sound) then over the next 1.something million yrs it continued to expand as the universe continued to grow inside of it. it is still expanding to this day, and the further away things get the faster they move, it is by studying these far flung stars and such like and reversing the maths that they come up with the timeline figures....now that's just the creation of the universe, life on earth hasn't even been touched on yet....to me, that seems some crazy f***ing tale, and no more sane that some omnipresent being knocking the whole thing up in his shed in 7 days....Discuss... :blink:

Yokel

• Like 2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with Bornhunter !

I'll agree with Bornhunter too......and Mal..lol

Now, here we go... 14.9ish billion yrs ago there was an atom, that's one single microscopic atom, and the makings of everything we see today, the earth, moon, solar system, the entire universe was IN

You been at the peyote yokel?? :laugh:

recon i might as well! lol....as i was listening to this the other day my first thought was, f**k me, i've been in some twisted altered realities, by i'd have struggled to cook this one up.... :laugh:

Yokel

its all down to the angle of the dangle. well that's what baw told me anyway :laugh::laugh::laugh:

But as baw is un-vasectomised did he take into consideration? The throb of the knob on the other two sides? :hmm:

TC

no hes just a c**t :laugh: