Particle Physics/big Bang Vs Creation....

Some ancient people believed in multi dimensional existence and for years it was considered a primitive belief, now science thinks that a multiverse is a real possibility as well as time travel and wormhole travel. I think the Jury's out and anything is possible...................... but then again I believe in Bigfoot so what the hell do I know :laugh: One of my favourite one liners................." there is more in heaven and earth than in the imaginings of man". Lets not get started on the ocean, I saw a programme the other day and on its very first dive in one tiny part of the ocean, this unmanned vehicle discovered a new species of 6 foot squid, what else is down there :hmm: Mermaids, well that's another story................. ok, that's one step to far.................or is it :hmm:............................. no it really is :D

• Like 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with Bornhunter !

I'll agree with Bornhunter too......and Mal..lol

Now, here we go... 14.9ish billion yrs ago there was an atom, that's one single microscopic atom, and the makings of everything we see today, the earth, moon, solar system, the entire universe was IN

its all down to the angle of the dangle. well that's what baw told me anyway :laugh::laugh::laugh:

But as baw is un-vasectomised did he take into consideration? The throb of the knob on the other two sides? :hmm:

TC

no hes just a c**t :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: you beat me too it :D

You been at the peyote yokel?? :laugh:

recon i might as well! lol....as i was listening to this the other day my first thought was, f**k me, i've been in some twisted altered realities, by i'd have struggled to cook this one up.... :laugh:

Yokel

:laugh:

maybe we're merely the imagination of our own selves.... :blink: joking i am....what i really want to know is.....WHAT'S THE ATOM SITTING ON??? There is nothing on the outside of it??? not even air! it can't even float???? MY BRAIN HURTS!!!! LOL...

Yokel

maybe we're merely the imagination of our own selves.... :blink: joking i am....what i really want to know is.....WHAT'S THE ATOM SITTING ON??? There is nothing on the outside of it??? not even air! it can't even float???? MY BRAIN HURTS!!!! LOL...

Yokel

Dark matter.. ;)

Yokel

Dark matter.. ;)

prove that :laugh:

Yokel

From my point of view it is sitting on something we cannot comprehend, nothing. A vacuum that is drawing the outer limits ever further away from the centre.

TC

• Like 2

Yokel

Dark matter.. ;)

prove that :laugh:

No, you prove it isn't.. :tongue2:

Yokel

From my point of view it is sitting on something we cannot comprehend, nothing. A vacuum that is drawing the outer limits ever further away from the centre.

TC

Its being driven apart by dark energy, or so they reckon! :laugh:

Yokel

There has to have been something on the outside of the atom, but i guess its one of those things nobody will ever truly understand

Like WOMEN :laugh:

• Like 1

Yokel

TC

If the big bang theory is true that means that the universe has limits, it must have a limit, to expand.

TC