Stoping Smoking

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't have done it without one,   No more nicotine stains on my fingers No more spitting up stuff I could tar the road with Breathe a lot better, and save myself a score a day. Should have don

stopped this morning. doing ok so far.

Lol I've no used it yet , just spied it when I was in the shop, was only 3quid I think.   My take on them is this. I was a heavy smoker for years, and I enjoy smoking always have done. This way im

Posted Images

8 weeks today, :toast:

Well done pal, 2 weeks yesterday for me, 2 long, agonising weeks lol

Back on the beer though, a step to far,to soon :laugh:

I expect your 200 situps each morning counteract the beer though. :laugh:

8 weeks today, :toast:

Well done pal, 2 weeks yesterday for me, 2 long, agonising weeks lol

Back on the beer though, a step to far,to soon :laugh:

:laugh: aye, that was doomed to fail, you were on your own on that one lol.

Been stopped nearly 4 years myself, if I can do it anyone can

Keep at it lads. Every time I fancied a cig I just thought to myself one cig and I would undo all the sh*t and hard work I had put in over the last weeks, months etc and that seemed to help.

Really hope those of you who want to quit manage it. I used patched and put on a couple of stone but it was worth the trade off. Also about feeling ill it passes, My daily commute to work coughing up lung butter and spitting it out the car window is a distant memory :no:

ATB

Been stopped nearly 4 years myself, if I can do it anyone can

Keep at it lads. Every time I fancied a cig I just thought to myself one cig and I would undo all the sh*t and hard work I had put in over the last weeks, months etc and that seemed to help.

Really hope those of you who want to quit manage it. I used patched and put on a couple of stone but it was worth the trade off. Also about feeling ill it passes, My daily commute to work coughing up lung butter and spitting it out the car window is a distant memory :no:

ATB

i don't miss standing at at the back door at 5am smoking a rolly whilst coughing my guts up one bit, strange that :laugh:

14 days yesterday, I was thinking, I smoked about 40 a day, that's 560 fags my lungs have been saved from in just 14 days. 560, imagine all them in front of you, all that smoke going into you. Makes you think what you've smoked in all those years.

14 days yesterday, I was thinking, I smoked about 40 a day, that's 560 fags my lungs have been saved from in just 14 days. 560, imagine all them in front of you, all that smoke going into you. Makes you think what you've smoked in all those years.

try 40 a day for over 35 years :laugh:

Scary when you add it up.

I was talking to a old bloke the other day....

He said he stopped 40 years ago......

He worked it out and he had saved himself roughly £58000 ??

36 days for me today???

I'm trying the 18mg now as the higher the nicotine the less flavour you get

Atb rc1

I was talking to a old bloke the other day....

He said he stopped 40 years ago......

He worked it out and he had saved himself roughly £58000 ??

36 days for me today???

I'm trying the 18mg now as the higher the nicotine the less flavour you get

Atb rc1

I was on the 18, I'm now on the 24 lol. I'm looking to get higher :laugh: I think scots just saved my life though :thumbs:

Still on 18 myself. Thinking of dropping it to 10.

Also thinking of going on vg they say it gives of more vape.

Only ever used the ibreathe juice. Need to check out more brands.

I use Hangsen, it seems ok.