Stoping Smoking

i`m off the beer .... :tongue2:

Nae luck :laugh: I can't imagine not having a cold beer in the summer.

there`s this thing not the same but wet and you can chuck ice in it ----- juice comes in loads of flavours i`m on robinsons :whistling:

Edited by the_stig

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't have done it without one,   No more nicotine stains on my fingers No more spitting up stuff I could tar the road with Breathe a lot better, and save myself a score a day. Should have don

stopped this morning. doing ok so far.

Lol I've no used it yet , just spied it when I was in the shop, was only 3quid I think.   My take on them is this. I was a heavy smoker for years, and I enjoy smoking always have done. This way im

Posted Images

Still on 18 myself. Thinking of dropping it to 10.

Also thinking of going on vg they say it gives of more vape.

Only ever used the ibreathe juice. Need to check out more brands.

I use Hangsen, it seems ok.

biggest producer of eliquid in the world :thumbs: vg is better than pg imho :thumbs:

Still on 18 myself. Thinking of dropping it to 10.

Also thinking of going on vg they say it gives of more vape.

Only ever used the ibreathe juice. Need to check out more brands.

I use Hangsen, it seems ok.

biggest producer of eliquid in the world :thumbs: vg is better than pg imho :thumbs:

I'm only using it cos I'm getting it for £1.10 a bottle :laugh:

there`s this thing not the same but wet and you can chuck ice in it ----- juice comes in loads of flavours i`m on robinsons :whistling:

Aye and there is great sex and wanking :laugh:

I tried a few months ago & failed miserably :cray: .. I am ready to have another go , can someone post a link to a place I can get all the stuff I need to get me going .. I dont want to be wasting money on chemist rubbish that dont work :thumbs:

you got me there cant think of fook all to respond with :D:D

you got me there cant think of fook all to respond with :D:D

:laugh: aye mate, I was rather proud of it myself lol :tongue2:

• Like 1

I tried a few months ago & failed miserably :cray: .. I am ready to have another go , can someone post a link to a place I can get all the stuff I need to get me going .. I dont want to be wasting money on chemist rubbish that dont work :thumbs:

here http://www.hightectrading.com/e-cigarettes-starter-kits-11-c.asp

Thanks paul think i will order a starter kit & some cherry liquid to start off with :thumbs:

Thanks paul think i will order a starter kit & some cherry liquid to start off with :thumbs:

this one http://www.hightectrading.com/evod-starter-kit-1100mah-single-kit-with--free-post-1029-p.asp

The wife's got the cherry one, I find it's like smoking perfume! :laugh: I find the tobacco flavour one is sweeter and nicer tasting. :thumbs:

I have just been up the paki shop where they had some , so i have got the kit & a case & a bottle of vanilla to start off.. think i will need a stronger one this is 12mg .. but if it keeps me going till saturday & I can get some off the market

quite looking forwards to having a go with it . its on charge at the min so i will have a fag while i wait :laugh: