Stoping Smoking

Survived the weekend but I think my fuse is shorter lol. Stuggling the day big time, safe to say I'll need to knock the funny fags on the head for the time being. The 2 don't mix

• Like 1

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't have done it without one,   No more nicotine stains on my fingers No more spitting up stuff I could tar the road with Breathe a lot better, and save myself a score a day. Should have don

stopped this morning. doing ok so far.

Lol I've no used it yet , just spied it when I was in the shop, was only 3quid I think.   My take on them is this. I was a heavy smoker for years, and I enjoy smoking always have done. This way im

Posted Images

I've done well that's a week. Or just over no really counting the days.

Just been up town and got another bottle of vanilla. And another oil holder , splashed out and got the tenner one lol

Good on you scot....................I've been trying for ages to get mrs RAW to try them but she won't budge.

• Like 1

Couldn't have done it without one,

No more nicotine stains on my fingers

No more spitting up stuff I could tar the road with

Breathe a lot better, and save myself a score a day. Should have done it ages ago .

my only concern is we all hear the stories of folk who smoked all their life's , give up and the drop dead lol or get hit by a bus lol

• Like 5

Got myself one of those proper ecig things earlier, the wife has been off the fags 2 days using hers now.. I find it a lot better than the one that looks like a fag. :thumbs: