Stoping Smoking

I smoke min of 30 rollies per day. I have smoked for 28 yrs. I gave up for 3 month then went back to it. when I gave up I ended up with a gob full of mouth ulcers. was my mouth getting rid of all the toxins. need to quit again. at the ripe old age of 40 I have taken up boxing and training 4 times a week is killing me. lol.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't have done it without one,   No more nicotine stains on my fingers No more spitting up stuff I could tar the road with Breathe a lot better, and save myself a score a day. Should have don

stopped this morning. doing ok so far.

Lol I've no used it yet , just spied it when I was in the shop, was only 3quid I think.   My take on them is this. I was a heavy smoker for years, and I enjoy smoking always have done. This way im

Posted Images

Day 14 for me. Sleeping terrible...sinuses are killing and getting heartburn summat chronic. Hopefully these will pass soon but apart from that everything is going to plan. Gunna drop the strength soon from 24mg to 18mg. Tried last week but struggled so stayed on 24mg for a while longer. I'm looking at wrapping the e cig in within 6 weeks all being well. :yes:

the egig will pretty much be the death knoll of the traditional cigarette industry and the government will soon realise that :yes: stabba wait till the weird dreams start :laugh::laugh: im now on 6mg and planning to do 0mg next week still with menthol flavour my aim then is just extra strong mints :laugh::laugh:

I'm getting them aswell....tossing and turning all night ..if its not weird dreams it's the friggin heartburn :laugh:

day113 for me, now I cant stop eating, always been a big tall skinny fecker, now ive got a fat belly and cant se my dick, haha., I put £8 in a tin every night,so ive now got £904 saved up, theres dasy where I think about them but theres no craving,keep at it folks,cheers HF.

• Like 1

right i`m guessing when the led flashes green its unlocked and red its locked ------ how puffs you lot having :D i keep expecting fooking smoke to come out the thing cant tell if owts happening or not :D

scot my gal bought it me so i`ve got to give it a go the makes vivid ----the juice golden tobacco(looks like golden shower) i`ll get some more juice in the week guess you can stick any brand of juice in ? i`ve had to charge the usb in my lap top so i need a plug n all ..... i can honestly say i`ve not felt like a fag in 20 mins :whistling: ....i`ll give it a whirl and let you know in a week.. :thumbs:

I only smoke vanilla now. I'm trying to get grants vanilla. I've read loads of reviews.

It's meant to be really really good, but it's alwAys sold out :(

It's back on the week of the 14 th so I'll be right in there lol

Best of luck stig;)

Tbh on ecig you won't need it.

If you've got smoke/steam coming out Stig when you draw on it that's all that matters lol. i never use the locking mechanism anyway. i prefer baccy flavour meself as the other flavours are a bit sickly. Chug on it as often as you want but i'd be gettin a spare battery if i was you so you can swap over while charging the flat one. :thumbs:

If you've got smoke/steam coming out Stig when you draw on it that's all that matters lol. i never use the locking mechanism anyway. i prefer baccy flavour meself as the other flavours are a bit sickly. Chug on it as often as you want but i'd be gettin a spare battery if i was you so you can swap over while charging the flat one. :thumbs:

stabba just been on there website ---------------- keep the button pressed in when drawing bowt fooking chooked meself and now we have smoke :D:D scot these do a cappucino cream .....