Stoping Smoking

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't have done it without one,   No more nicotine stains on my fingers No more spitting up stuff I could tar the road with Breathe a lot better, and save myself a score a day. Should have don

stopped this morning. doing ok so far.

Lol I've no used it yet , just spied it when I was in the shop, was only 3quid I think.   My take on them is this. I was a heavy smoker for years, and I enjoy smoking always have done. This way im

Posted Images

No. But any one remember skolaban?

They were out when I was at school I think.

Wee tea bag type things filled with tobacco . Stuck them in your mouth.

They lasted a few month big health scare. I tried them. Pretty vile if my memory serves me lol

using a vapestick, I'm on day 254 of being tobacco free, never felt better and will never smoke again, not bad as I was a smoker for 30 plus years

me too well over 37 years and just brought an ecig and boom quit :laugh::laugh:

my e fag broke today and i haven't missed the nicotine .. going to see how i go for a day or so .. wont bother getting a new one if i can function without nicotine :thumbs:

i`m about 2 week went for a pint last night stood outside with my mates while they had a smoke even the smell put me off had a few times i`ve needed a smoke this week but i`ve got through it ....only one thats getting to me is the one before bed -----keeping me awake not having it... :D

• Like 1

How did you manage that?

the battery was playing up so i went up the pakis to complain about it... the bloke tried to charge it up on his laptop & as he was twisting the charger on to the battery it fell apart in his hands so he had no choice but to refund me the money :laugh::toast:

he had a face like a trod on chip when he begrudgingly slung me £ 15 :laugh:

Lol

I broke mine other week, but I had two of those wee ego.

I flicked it as it was gurgling. And the battery came flying out, breaking the soldered wires.

Never even picked it up lol

Bought this instead ;)

3E841F0C-E0F3-4346-9BF2-3B3AE67E272C_zps

that looks sturdy I think if i need another one i will get a decent one cant be arsed paying 15 / 20 quid every few weeks for bloody batteries

Lol

I flicked it as it was gurgling. And the battery came flying out, breaking the soldered wires.

Bought this instead ;)

flash fooker :tongue2:

Lol

Bought this instead ;)

that looks sturdy I think if i need another one i will get a decent one cant be arsed paying 15 / 20 quid every few weeks for bloody batteries

Lol

Bought this instead ;)

have a look @ vividvapour.co.uk kay