Stoping Smoking

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't have done it without one,   No more nicotine stains on my fingers No more spitting up stuff I could tar the road with Breathe a lot better, and save myself a score a day. Should have don

stopped this morning. doing ok so far.

Lol I've no used it yet , just spied it when I was in the shop, was only 3quid I think.   My take on them is this. I was a heavy smoker for years, and I enjoy smoking always have done. This way im

Posted Images

Lol

I broke mine other week, but I had two of those wee ego.

I flicked it as it was gurgling. And the battery came flying out, breaking the soldered wires.

Never even picked it up lol

Bought this instead ;)

3E841F0C-E0F3-4346-9BF2-3B3AE67E272C_zps

that looks sturdy I think if i need another one i will get a decent one cant be arsed paying 15 / 20 quid every few weeks for bloody batteries

Lol

I flicked it as it was gurgling. And the battery came flying out, breaking the soldered wires.

Bought this instead ;)

that looks sturdy I think if i need another one i will get a decent one cant be arsed paying 15 / 20 quid every few weeks for bloody batteries

have a look @ vividvapour.co.uk kay

cheers stiggy i will have a look incase I need to get a new one .... rather have the e fag than end up on the rolleys again i walk past a crowd every night on my way home from work .. they have a break at 7 30 & the fag smoke stinks & i cant stand the smell.... hard to believe that 3 weeks ago i stank of fags like that :icon_redface:

Nah sting I just like lots of vapour lol

Was same when I smoked.

That's one of the cheaper ones. There some crackers.

Saw one from States. Engraved. £350 + shipping and you didn't even get batteries or a charger lol

f**k that!

No. But any one remember skolaban?

They were out when I was at school I think.

Wee tea bag type things filled with tobacco . Stuck them in your mouth.

They lasted a few month big health scare. I tried them. Pretty vile if my memory serves me lol

Skoal Bandits? American chewing tobacco? It was banned in the EU because it can cause mouth cancer. :rolleyes:

Snus on the other hand has been used in Scandinavia since the 19th century. I've smoked cigars and a pipe but I could never stand cigarettes, even though I started smoking at school. I've used snus since I went over to Sweden in 92, to watch the football. Never smoked a cig since. Glad too because it was effecting my rugby. I go to the dentist every 6 months and he didn't believe me when I said I use it. It's a different entity to Yankee chew and he's shown me pictures of what that can do to your mouth. He asks me to give it up but in the last few years, of being over here, he's never found any evidence that I even use it.

I can't use e-cigs because they're not allowed at work, same as smoking, but I can use snus all day because it's the easiest thing in the world to hide. as there is no spitting like American chew. A few of the Jesus kids lecture me on my health but they don't think twice about drinking a gallon of pepsi, even though one of them is borderline diabetic, and ploughing through every fast food restaurant in the district. Saying that it's thirsty work here in the desert around Las Vegas. A couple of the lads I've worked with have tried snus and they've all managed to stop smoking completely even though they're substituting one vice for another.

I don't want to give up nicotine, because I like it. Same as alcohol and caffeine. People get on about the dangers of cancer but what the f**k doesn't give you cancer these days? :hmm:

It's hard to get hold of in the EU, outside Scandinavia. Mine costs me around £3 a can, for 24 portions, and that's including the shipping cost to get it from Sweden to the Mojave Desert. I buy it in bulk though. A can lasts me between 5 - 8 days depending on how stressful the day is. It comes in varying strengths, depending on your nicotine tolerance, but the really strong stuff still gives me that buzz even after 20+ years.

It could be an option for some, as no doubt they'll ban e-cigs given enough time. The Scandinavians have stubbornly held onto their snus despite the EU trying to ban it all over. f**k the nanny state though, yeah? :feck:

I love an oul feg.he heeeeeeee.says my oul ma in the hospital.reached 86 smoking from shes 7 :laugh: going off fegs could depress ya..stress ya all sorts.Iused to wheele her down for a smoke. :laugh: its not that long ago the patients could smoke in bed...true.and the national health service was better then.it was them foriners :laugh: i tell ya.vote ukip.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got loads of flavours now lol

All in different tanks. Forever filling them lol

Tbh my intake if nicotine is prob f*****g more than the fags lol

Stick at it stig. Don't fall just yet

same here am on 24 again ... i never have the thing out my mouth :laugh:

Lol

Bought this instead ;)

Lol

Bought this instead ;)

have a look @ vividvapour.co.uk kay

cheers stiggy i will have a look incase I need to get a new one .... rather have the e fag than end up on the rolleys again i walk past a crowd every night on my way home from work .. they have a break at 7 30 & the fag smoke stinks & i cant stand the smell.... hard to believe that 3 weeks ago i stank of fags like that :icon_redface:

Yep stopped 4 months ago but now more addicted to Vapeing than I was to cigs