Where The Fook Is This Plane

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IF IT HAD A BRITISH TAX DISC ON IT THE FOOKING DVLA WOULD FIND THE FOOKER

I've told the fella next door that if he hasn't removed this by the time I get home from work tomorrow I'm phoning the council !!

The Malaysian government are seeking the advice of Kate and Gerry McCann because of their expertise at hiding things in the sea

Posted Images

If it's been hijacked then the pilot/co pilot is in on it. How can someone or a small group take over 239 people?

Before 9/11 this could be possible...all they needed to say was "keep calm and nobody will be hurt, we have a bomb!!"...and all that bullshit would keep the majority quiet.

Fast forward passed 9/11 and everyone thinks they are going to smash it into a building so you would have nothing to loose by going for it.

Strange one!!

TBH I have thought about this scenario whilst flying several times and I decided the same thing.... what would I have to lose :yes:

your wallet.keys.loose change :laugh::laugh:

In all seriousness what would your reaction be?? Would you be willing to put your life at risk for the possibility of survival?? Or would you accept your fate??

To me it's the same as the mouthy fuuckers who shout this, that and the other yet when someone takes them to account their arse drops. Yeah yeah I'll do this and that but would you? I've been in some hairy situations before and come out ok through shear feckin luck but this is simple two choices kill or be killed! A lot different to some piss head starting a ruck :thumbs: More akin to what our boys have to do everyday on the battlefield, make a decision that could lead to yours and others deaths.

Difficult to say until you are in that situation :yes:

No sure what I'd do, but I can be certain of one thing. He would get the biggest tirade of racist abuse , until that plane hit the deck!

'Kin laughing my ass off :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can just hear the heavily Jock accented abuse right now :laugh: :laugh:

Still laugh about the Scottish chap at Glasgow airport on Sky news :laugh: "I saw a paki running towards me on fire so I butted him" :laugh:

• Like 2

I think most fellas with kids on the flight would get stuck in,,, yeh your right it's easy to say sat here on the sofa,,,and I don't count myself as a brave fella like our soliders,,,,,but I would get stuck in,,,,you got to

You could just sit on him tomo :D I know I'd get stuck in. Strangely enough though, I'd be more worried if others got stuck in first, I dunno what I'd do but if no one was doing anything, I'd do something. Does that make sense?

Lol....yeh I know every fecker on the plane would be thinking ,,,let's use the fat fecker as a shield,,,,

• Like 1

I think most fellas with kids on the flight would get stuck in,,, yeh your right it's easy to say sat here on the sofa,,,and I don't count myself as a brave fella like our soliders,,,,,but I would get stuck in,,,,you got to

You could just sit on him tomo :D I know I'd get stuck in. Strangely enough though, I'd be more worried if others got stuck in first, I dunno what I'd do but if no one was doing anything, I'd do something. Does that make sense?
Lol....yeh I know every fecker on the plane would be thinking ,,,let's use the fat fecker as a shield,,,,

:laugh: it's for the greater good..... To be honest tomo, by the time you squeezed out of one of those aero plane seats, a surprise attack opportunity has long gone. You'd be as well doing there head in demanding the food trolley :D

• Like 1

Or eating you,if it crashed on a island :laugh:

Why do they have a switch to turn off the tracking device in the first place :hmm: why would they need one? Seems crazy to me. Personally I don't think this guy was any part of a terrorist group, he was just a nutter. I can mind watching crash investigation programme when a pilot decided to commit suicide by nose diving the plane. Listening to the co-pilot screams and prayers was harrowing.

It's a transponder so almost likely to be routine and turned off when the aircraft is on the ground to save interference with other aircraft in the circuit of the airport. Also just about every electrical (non critical) device is able to be turned off which would happen in the case of a suspected fire.

Gay love suicide pact, they have to decided on one last plunge.

It's can be the only reason it went offline for 8 hours.......it's a bloody odd one

Anyway, I thought it was in the sea the first day so can the Malaysian government please make my cheque out to cash ! Lol

Two lines from the world of cinema:

"This is the only country in the world were you can tell them the wars not over oil and they believe you."

and

"People don't question the reality of the world that they are presented with."

:yes:

Two lines from the world of cinema:

"This is the only country in the world were you can tell them the wars not over oil and they believe you."

and

"People don't question the reality of the world that they are presented with."

:yes:

So true everyone believes the drivel in the papers in that shite news.

If it's on news it must be true.

The whole world revolves around oil.

• Like 2