To Young To Leave Me,,,r,i,p Ern Lad

Awful to read these threads, had to post a couple myself, always say the same, better one day in the sunshine than a thousand in the dark, its always the good un's that go young mate, you wil alwas have the memories and in time you will be ready to move on and give another dog a great home and life to do what he bred for and loves doing, RIP Ern

Edited by arcticgun

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a terrible thing for any hunting man to go through,...   I've been there myself,..too many times,.and it definitely fecks a man up. Never be ashamed to show your feelings for a good work

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS,,,,I LOST ME MUM AND ME DAD,, AND ONLY ADD 23 YEARS WITH ME DAD,,, THIS PAIN LOOSEING YOUR DOG,,,HIS SOME THINK ELES,,,HAS DAFT HAS HIT SOUNDS,,, THIS HAS APENED TWICE NOW,,,

Its got nothing to do with being a pet ... Its about a bond between man and dog ... When you live and breath dogs and they are with you day in day out all day in all weathers and all situations it bec

Jim what shocking news and a terrible loss.

There is risk in all things that we do and our way of life holds a high risk, but to not take that risk is to not live and that is not you.

Give yourself time.

Ern hunt on

I am gutted for you Jim.. :( and i really feel for you as to what you are going through at this momment in time.. i have lost dog's well before there time and boy does it hurt even more so for someone like yourself who lives there life for the dog's and the work they do..

After loosing my last lurcher it took me 4yr's to get another one.. time does heal eventualy...and when the time is right for a new pup you can go through all your old picture's of Ern which will put a smile on your face as to how good he really was..

Keep your chin up Jim..

R.I.P Ern..

• Like 2

Absolutely gutted for you Jim..I ain't been on here for a while but on speaking to Tomo this morning he gave me the sad news..I know we ain't always seen eye to eye but that never meant I didn't have the upmost respect for you as a dogman and the lengths you went to in pursuit of game..it has always been there to see that you are one of the best dogmen and not just a man with a dog there is a world of difference...I'm sure you will come to terms at some point with the loss of Ern and you will know what blood you would like in your kennel but your more than welcome to take a litter out of our bitch Swift .. she is handy enough and should be in season April/May..or if you need a bitch covered If old Snipe is unable etc then I have that cur x ..chin up buddy and run free and make em all go up there on the big fields in the sky Ern..R.I.P

• Like 13