Scots, Welsh, English And Irish

This is Southern England (well South West), get below Bristol and not that many foreigners, poles mainly, Birmingham and North London, I'm not sure if they are still part of England :laugh:

I reckon the Northerenrs like it down here, the amount that end up in Torquay :D

I prefer the English Riviera :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come on then,,,,let the English bashing begin,,,lol

I will say this though about England ,,, the most friendly are deffo from the north east,,, the Geordies ,, and from that area really make you feel welcome.

iv lived in scotland, wales and england and its as simple as theres good and bad everywhere. i might be biased tho but even mates and in laws iv took back to glasgow have said they nicest folk around

This is Southern England (well South West), get below Bristol and not that many foreigners, poles mainly, Birmingham and North London, I'm not sure if they are still part of England :laugh:

I reckon the Northerenrs like it down here, the amount that end up in Torquay :D

I prefer the English Riviera :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

Walk through Torquay or Paington and there's not an accent south of Birmingham to be heard :laugh:

• Like 1

This is Southern England (well South West), get below Bristol and not that many foreigners, poles mainly, Birmingham and North London, I'm not sure if they are still part of England :laugh: I reckon the Northerenrs like it down here, the amount that end up in Torquay :D

They couldnt afford to get home from the scooter rallies, that's why you got so many northerners ! Lol lol

The furthest south most northerners get is London on a march for jobs ! Lol lol lol

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

This is Southern England (well South West), get below Bristol and not that many foreigners, poles mainly, Birmingham and North London, I'm not sure if they are still part of England :laugh: I reckon the Northerenrs like it down here, the amount that end up in Torquay :D

They couldnt afford to get home from the scooter rallies, that's why you got so many northerners ! Lol lol

Either that or , their week at the seaside turns into 25 years living in the b and b :D

• Like 1

Either that or , their week at the seaside turns into 25 years living in the b and b :D

Hahaha........the only reason you have Jocks in England is cause they are waiting for a relative to die and get the inheritance so they don't have to pay the return fair out of their own pocket ! Lol

2 reasons people from Birmingham stay anywhere:

1. It takes them 20 years to say the sentence "single to Birmingham please"

2. The bloke at the station can't understand a f***ing word they are saying !

Lol

when i was 18 I first got into steel ercting/fabricating, the 2 old boys I worked with were northeners, a geordie and a Manc, they were knocking 60 then, Geordie sadly died recently the Manc (sean) is immortal, and I'd guess still clambering around up a steel frame somewhere, :laugh:

Geordie would have you believe he was the grumpiest man alive, it was a good disguise, as he was a funny old f****r and a lovely man..but he was shit scared of his wife, I mean if you rang the house and he answered his strong geordie accent was gone, replaced by this soft, plumby southern accent lol..

Me and my brother loved to get him on the wind up, fave trick being stashing stuff in his works bag for his wife to find, it started with pastie wrappers, he was not allowed to buy food, as she had prepared him his lunch every day... in went an Ivor Dewdneys, pastie wrapper at the end of the day.... next morning.. "you pair of b*****ds, she went f*****g mental" :laugh: ... maybe we stretched it a bit far when she found the daily sport :laugh:

Sean was mental, kind, funny but f*****g mad as a box of frogs, we'd be clinging on to a rafter back 40ft up, he'd be stepping over us "exuse me, my love" :laugh: ... we were working in Torquay one time and he was wooing a girl on the train in each morning, brought he chocolates, flowers, each morning he'd get off the train... "ahhhh that Jane's a lovely girl" :laugh:

Working above a car park, the boss tells us, "whatever you do don't drop any tools on the cars"... 5 mins later Sean pipes up "Marc..... I've dropped the jemmy"... "where".... "on that Car..... " you f*****g idiot, what did i just say".... "sorry, my love" :laugh: ..... 20 mins later " Marc........"...... Don't f*****g tell me you've dropped something else Sean"........ " Sorry my Love" :laugh:

Ww had just put s a roller shutter door up and the ladder was still against it, the owner of the garage came over and was talking to our boss..... we all saw the ladder sliding.... BANG, right on this blokes head. (he was a right twat)..... The boss grabbed him as his legs buckled under him Sean in his broad Manchester accent say " ahhhh my love, you should've had your hard hat on"... :laugh:

Couple of northeners that settled here and I'm pleased for it, absolute top blokes :thumbs:

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2

Folk can only go by their own experience.....ive never met a Welshman i didnt like,never met a Scouser i didnt get on with,ive got on with lads from the midlands,a few geordies................ive rarely come across a decent Manc they all seem like prats to me but i aint met loads so who knows.....Jocks ive only ever had a problem with a few but then i was getting into their sister so that was understandable :D ..........Irish i can take or leave some are ok others are dicks...........from speaking with different folk over the years id say Londoners are probably the most hated :laugh: no idea why !.........In all honesty i cant stand poncey Londoners myself anywhere west of Old Street roundabout and bollocks to them !......No i,ll stand by my word i think the Welsh are the most likeable Brits...but again we can only go by our own experience.

Never met a bad Irishman yet north or south in any area and I'm English :laugh:

Welsh . Met a couple of real ignorant feckers who when realised they had English in there company started speaking welsh ..

Scottish only met a few all ok but did get the third degree when up in Cathcart asking why I was there ...

English , met loads of arrogant , ignorant wankers one thing they all had in common was they was all in my local area , soon as I was in a different area the people were sound ...

Hahaha.......no wonder you lot are grumpy, imagine living by a beach except its always freezing and pissing down all the time ?..........oh sorry, that's right, you do ! Lol lol

• Like 1