Scots, Welsh, English And Irish

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come on then,,,,let the English bashing begin,,,lol

I will say this though about England ,,, the most friendly are deffo from the north east,,, the Geordies ,, and from that area really make you feel welcome.

iv lived in scotland, wales and england and its as simple as theres good and bad everywhere. i might be biased tho but even mates and in laws iv took back to glasgow have said they nicest folk around

Bird its not just the rest of the UK its the rest of the world :laugh:

The yanks quite like us and the Canadians.......... they all think we're Ozzies mind.

Met a load of south Americans last year, Mexican, Venuzealan, Columbian, Argentinian and they all like us too. Bit of banter as they find the English accent funny........... Didn't have a good word to say about the Scots though!.................... :whistling:

French - arrogant c**ts cant stand most of them. People from Paris and Marseille are the worst.

Spanish - Lazy c**ts

All eastern Europeans - robbing c**ts who will steal your shoes off you if there not tied.

Germans - generally an nice people with sound ideology...

Hows that for generalisation :whistling:

• Like 2

I don't think it's a national thing, I think it's an area thing......scouse lads are always at the banter, London lads are the same.......jocks have some good criac.

Belfast has some brilliant lads..........in fact it's only those miserable welsh fuckers that never seem to crack a smile ! Lol lol lol

• Like 4

I don't think it's a national thing, I think it's an area thing......scouse lads are always at the banter, London lads are the same.......jocks have some good criac.

Belfast has some brilliant lads..........in fact it's only those miserable welsh fuckers that never seem to crack a smile ! Lol lol lol

:laugh:

In my job working in London I meet people from all the world and I've got to say the most ignorant and rude people I've ever met by far are the Jews, even Arabs are more polite and that's saying something!

Do all English not know how to read the f***ing question? :laugh:

In my job working in London I meet people from all the world and I've got to say the most ignorant and rude people I've ever met by far are the Jews, even Arabs are more polite and that's saying something!

Do all English not know how to read the f*****g question? :laugh:
ah see now baw although they were Jews they were still English lol. I see a china man the other day and guess what he was born in this country as well haha ?